On this page:
- Definition of the adjective abstracted
- Definition of the verb abstracted
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abstracted
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abstracted
- Video about Abstracted
- Quotes about Abstracted
- Scrabble value of A1B3S1T1R1A1C3T1E1D2
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective abstracted
What does abstracted mean as an attribute of a noun?
- lost in thought; showing preoccupation
Alternative definition of the adjective abstracted
- Separated or disconnected; withdrawn; removed; apart.
- [obsolete] Separated from matter; abstract; ideal.
- [obsolete] Abstract; abstruse; difficult.
- Inattentive to surrounding objects; absent in mind.
Definition of the verb abstracted
What does abstracted mean as a doing word?
- past of abstract
"Abstracted" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Bill Nelson
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abstracted
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Designed as a Practical Guide to Aptness and Variety of Phraseology by Richard Soule
Abstracted, ABsi-:NT. ibsent one's self, Be not present, stay away. Absolute, a. 1. Independent, unrestricted, unqnalitied, unlimited, unconplitional, uncondilioned, complete, perOct. 2. Despotic, arbitrary, tyrannical, n.nno_us, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abstracted
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Abstracted
Video shows what abstracted means. Separated or disconnected; withdrawn; removed; apart.. Separated from matter; abstract; ideal, not concrete.. Abstract ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Abstracted!
Quotes about Abstracted
Scrabble value of A1B3S1T1R1A1C3T1E1D2
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abstracted to see it in context!