On this page:
"Abu Rami" is a 2012 short drama film written and directed by Sabah Fatima Haider.
- country: Lebanon
- language: Arabic Language
- producers: Sabah Fatima Haider & Sara Abu Zahra
- production design by Olga Habre
- art direction by Olga Habre
- written by Sabah Fatima Haider
- cinematography by Karim Ghorayeb
- edited by Jayesh Kilpady & Philip Yao
- music by Ramcess L'Hamorabi
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.aburamithefilm.com
Abu Rami is a fictional character from the 2012 short drama film Abu Rami.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abu Rami
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Abu Rami to learn how to say it correctly!