On this page:
Acappella is an all-male Contemporary Christian vocal group founded in 1982 by Keith Lancaster who has been the singer, songwriter, and producer throughout the group's history. The group only consists of vocalists who sing in a cappella style without instrumental accompaniment.
- also known as Accapella, The Acappella Company, Acappella Company
- Zac George (Tenor) since
- Malcolm Himes (Tenor) since
- Anthony Lancaster (Baritone) since
- Wes McKinzie (Bass) since
- Raymond Mobley (Tenor) since
- Duane Adams (Bass) since
- James Blevins (Tenor) since
- Robin Brannon (Vocal percussion) since
- Allen Brantley (Bass) since
- Rodney Britt (Bass) since
- Don Connel (Tenor) since
- Wayburn Dean (Baritone) since
- Nic Dunbar (Baritone) since
- Gary Evans (Bass) since
- Robert Guy (Bass) since
- Randy Hatchett (Tenor) since
- Jordan House (Tenor) since
- Keith Lancaster (Tenor) since
- Jeff Martin (Tenor) since
- Tim Martin (Vocals)
- Steve Maxwell (Baritone) since
- Ken McAlpin (Tenor) since
- Gary Miller (Bass) since
- Gary Moyers (Baritone) since
- Matt Nunnally (Tenor) since
- George Pendergrass (Tenor) since
- Steve Reischl (Tenor) since
- Matt Sammons (Tenor) since
- Sean Samuel (Tenor) since
- Kevin Schaffer (Tenor) since
- Bill Spencer (Baritone) since
- Tim Storms (Bass) since
- Tim Tripp (Vocals)
- Barry Wilson (Tenor) since
- Zachary Wilson (Tenor) since
- Gary Yeager (Baritone) since
- Ron McCommas (Bass) since
- Greg Pittman (Vocals)
- genres: Contemporary Christian music, Southern gospel
- albums: "Conquerors", "Better Than Life", "Sweet Fellowship", "He Leadeth Me", "Rescue", "We Have Seen His Glory", "Acappella Christmas", "America", "Accapella Spirituals", "The Parables of Jesus", "Acappella Gold", "Acappella Gospel", "Hymns for All the World", "In His Presence", "Resurrection", "Acappella Favorites", "Wedding", "Classics 2", "The Collection", "All That I Need", "Word of God", "Hymns for All the Ages", "Live From Paris", "Acapella Platinum", "Acapella Southern the Series", "Acappella Lullabies", "Act of God", "Beyond a Doubt", "Classics Long Play", "Family Christmas", "Growing Up in the Lord", "Set Me Free", "Travelin' Shoes", "Acappella En Espanol", "Heaven and Earth", "Radiance", "Communion", "A Cappella Classycal", "Spirituals Long Play", "Find Your Way", "Wedding 2", "Acappella Country", "Hear It in Our Voice, Volume 2", "Hear It in Our Voice, Volume 3", "Accapella Family Christmas", "Acappella Carols", "Acappella Sweet Fellowship"
- official website: acappella.com
- "Acappella": Returning to their roots, Johnny Maestro and The Brooklyn Bridge released Acappella, a collection of notable doo wop covers.
- "Acappella" is a musical album of BC3.
"Acappella" is a film, directed by Jeff Hillyer.
- executive producer: Kibwe Dorsey
- released in (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acappella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Service Providers (2002)
ASPs, ISPs, MSPs, and WSPs by Mary Helen Gillespie
acappella is a recreational discussion, in the general category of music. And more specifically it is a discussion of singing without musical accompaniment (a-cappella). Not all ISPs provide access to newsgroups. A set of free ...
The acappella is a vocalsonly mix ...
by Briceida Ryan
acappella to perform Victory and joy will come to you because you will be engaged to marry if you choose to pursue an ongoing relationship. to hear acappella music You should begin to watch your ...
Music Lovers' Encyclopedia (1919)
Containing a Pronouncing and Defining Dictionary of Terms, Instruments, &c., Including a Key to the Pronunciation of Sixteen Languages, Many Charts; an Explanation of the Construction of Music for the Uninitiated; a Pronouncing Biographical Dictionary; the Stories of the Operas; and Numerous Biographical and Critical Essays by Distinguished Authorities by Rupert Hughes
acappella), unaccompanied, ace., accordingly). accomp., accompaniment. aJIg., allgem. (G., allgemein), universal, general, app., appointed. apt., appointment. Arab., Arabian. Archbp., Archbishop. arr., arranged, arrangement, asst., assistant.
4-volume set by Hans J. Hillerbrand
Longstanding hermeneutical and organizational differencesinduced thedeparture ofthe (acappella) Churches ofChrist,a divisionthatwas virtually effective long before itsformal recognition inthe 1906religious census. Thesecond major division ...
Encyclopedia of the Blues (1992)
by Gérard Herzhaft
El Cerrito, Ca: Acappella, 1991. II. BOOKS ABOUT THE BLUES Amaudon, Jean- Claude.
by Thomas E. Zurinskas
~aakttet - octet ~aakttilyin - octillion ~aakttoeber october ~aaktugaan - octagon ~ aaktuhheedrin - octahedron ~aaktujennairee'in - octogenarian ~ aaktujennaireeyin - octogenarian ~aaktupoos - octopus ~aakuppelu - acappella ~aakurreenu ...
by Irma H. Collins
• ACAPPELLA TRADITION A CAPPELLA TRADITION. In church style, choral singing without accompaniment. Generally, any unaccompanied vocal performance. This early choral form reappeared in the early 20th century when Peter C.
by MarcAnthony Mantis Kozuh
ACAPPELLA MusicTheory. Vocals without instrumental accompaniment. A SIDE. A Side is the single chosen by the record company for radio play. It is expected to be"the hit." The B Sideis usuallyan album cut that is not expected to have ...
by Christopher H. Sterling
Acappella jingles by Johnny Mannwereshort. Commercial loads were cutto12to 13 minutes per hour and clustered in strategically scheduledstop sets.
Acappella (Italian) : Music that is vocal or choral but without instrumental accompaniment Acapriccio (Italian) : Capriciously; as the player wishes Accarezzevole, Accarezzevolmente (Italian) : Caressing, caressingly Accelerando (Italian) ...
by Mitch Rosalsky
Source: Donn Fileti, liner notes with the Relic CD / Dig Acappella.
by Webster's New World Dictionary, Editors Of Webster's II Dictionaries
acappella. •. access. time. smoke.] Absence of carbon dioxide in the blood and tissues. a cap-pel-la (a7 L> pel'.ii adv. [Ital. : a, as -f capella, chapel.] Mus. Without instrumental accompaniment <sing a cappella> ac*ar*bose (ak'ar-bos') n.
El Cerrito, Calif: Acappella, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acappella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Acappella
Acappella Group Outside Metropolitan Museum
Terrific street performers
Photo credit: Bob Jagendorf
Video about Acappella
Awesome beatbox and acappella singing in indigenous Ono Niha language
Awesome beatbox and acapella singing in Ono Niha language performed by high-school kids from Nias Island, Indonesia. Nias Island is located off the west ...
Words by Hawk Nelson - Duet Acappella with American Sign Language
Words by Hawk Nelson sung for talent show while doing American Sign Language.
Scrabble value of A1C3A1P3P3E1L1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acappella to see it in context!