On this page:
- Definition of the adjective accomplished
- Definition of the noun accomplished
- Definition of the verb accomplished
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for accomplished
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for accomplished
- Photos about accomplished
- Video language resources about accomplished
- Quotes about accomplished
- Scrabble value of A1C3C3O1M3P3L1I1S1H4E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective accomplished
What does accomplished mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more accomplished / most accomplished
- highly skilled
- successfully completed or brought to an end
- settled securely and unconditionally
Alternative definition of the adjective accomplished
- Completed; effected; established; as, an 'accomplished' fact
- Complete in acquirements as the result usually of training; -- commonly in a good sense; as, an 'accomplished' scholar, an 'accomplished' villain
Definition of the noun accomplished
What does accomplished mean as a name of something?
Specialised definition of the noun accomplished
Glossary of sports
having considerable talent and skill (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
Definition of the verb accomplished
What does accomplished mean as a doing word?
- past of accomplish
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for accomplished
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Norman D. Willis
Accomplished. Sisters. Four sisters, daughters of a Canadian diplomat, are musicians and also fluent in four European languages. Each plays a different musical instrument (the four instruments are the clarinet, the flute, the piano, and the ...
Osage Dictionary (2014)
by Carolyn Quintero
(motion accomplished). aöiachi bring here (motion underway). aöiahu bring home (motion accomplished). aöiaksi bring the parts of a whole together with pressure, bring components into Contact. öiiskike bring there (motion accomplished).
by Paul Joseph
Bush gave what has become known as the “mission accomplished speech” on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, then off the coast of San Diego. President Bush declared an end to major combat ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for accomplished
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about accomplished
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Mission Accomplished.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about accomplished
Click on an item to play that video:
- Accomplished Meaning
Video shows what accomplished means. Completed; effected; established; as, an accomplished fact. Complete in acquirements usually as a result of training; ...
- Super Smart & Bright, Calasanz Description of Erin She is an Accomplished student.
To understand the beauty, style, balance, Flexibility, Endurance and above all Coordination of the Calasanz system, you must understand his basic concept and ...
View more videos about Mission Accomplished.
See also the pronunciation examples of accomplished!
Quotes about accomplished
Scrabble value of A1C3C3O1M3P3L1I1S1H4E1D2
The value of this 12-letter word is 24 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of accomplished to see it in context!