On this page:
Definition of the noun accumulator register
What does accumulator register mean as a name of something?
- (computer science) a register that has a built-in adder that adds an input number to the contents of the register
- domain: computer science / computing
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonym of accumulator register: accumulator
- more generic word: register = memory device that is the part of computer memory that has a specific address and that is used to hold information of a specific kind
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Accumulator Register
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
for IT, Industrial, and Scientific Applications by Jakob Vlietstra
Accounts Receivable Accounts Receivable Accumulator Register Activity Résumé Add Register Address Register Amplitude Ratio Analysts and Researchers Application Residence Argentina Arithmetic ...
by Christopher G. Morris, Academic Press
accumulator register Computer Technology, see accumulator. accumulator Shift instruction Computer Programming, a computer instruction that causes the word stored in a register to be displaced a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Accumulator Register
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Accumulator Register to find many related words and phrases!