On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Aci
What does Aci mean?
- [electronics] adjacent channel interference.
- "Aci" a.k.a. "Pieta": Pietà is a 2012 South Korean film. The 18th feature written and directed by Kim Ki-duk, it depicts the mysterious relationship between a brutal man who works for loan sharks and a middle-aged woman who claims that she is his mother, mixing Christian symbolism and highly sexual content.
- read more about Pieta
- "Aci" a.k.a. "Acı" is a 1971 film written and directed by Yılmaz Güney.
- read more about Acı
- "Aci" is a 1988 drama film written by Erdogan Tünas and directed by Kaya Ererez.
- starring: Emrah as Emrah
- released in (27 years ago)
- "Aci" a.k.a. "The Pain" is a 2009 Turkish drama film written, produced and directed by Cemal Şan, which looks at generation gaps through the story of an old man and his granddaughter. The film, which went on nationwide general release across Turkey on October 9, 2009, has been screened at numerous international film festivals. It is dedicated to Engin Çeber who died while he was in custody.
- read more about The Pain
"Aci" a.k.a. "Acı" is a book written by Yılmaz Güney.
- Aci a.k.a. Alderney Airport is the only airport on the island of Alderney. Built in 1935, Alderney Airport was the first airport in the Channel Islands. Located on the Blaye, it is the closest Channel Island airport to the south coast of England and the coast of France. Its facilities include a hangar, the Airport Fire Station and low cost, duty-free and tax-free Avgas refuelling. In 2011 the airport handled 69,546 passengers and 7,420 total movements, a significant decrease compared to 2010 figures.
- ACI a.k.a. The Asian College of Technology is a private college in the Philippines, located in Mandaue City and Talisay City, in the Cebu Province.
- read more about Asian College of Technology
- Aci a.k.a. Zaiwa language: Zaiwa is a language spoken in parts of China and Burma. There are around 100,000 speakers. It is also known as Atsi, its name in Jingpo. Zaiwa is a member of the Burmish languages. Pela, 400 speakers, was once classified as a dialect.
- read more about Zaiwa language
- Aci a.k.a. Aka-Cari language: The Cari or Chariar language, Aka-Cari, is an extinct Great Andamanese language, of the Northern group, which was spoken by the Cari tribe of the Great Andamanese people.
- also known as Chariar, Cari
- Aci is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aci
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A guide to network programmability and automation in the data center, campus, and WAN by Ryan Tischer, Jason Gooley
Cisco ACI is a next generation, software defined, data center network solution. ACI automates network deployments and operations, freeing network engineers and managers from mundane but complex, network tasks. ACI is an open system, ...
The Knee Joint (2013)
Surgical Techniques and Strategies by Michel Bonnin, Ned Annunziato Amendola, Johan Bellemans, Steven J. MacDonald, Jacques Menetrey
ACI is a relatively new, biologic technique that involves transplantation of viable autologous articular chondrocyte suspension beneath a tightly sealed periosteal flap (6). fl In this technique, autologous chondrocytes are harvested from the ...
“ACI is a low capital cost technology.
Development in Africa (2016)
Refocusing the lens after the Millennium Development Goals by George Kararach, Hany Besada
The ACI is a composite index computed from four sub-indices,4 each of which is an aggregated measure that is calculated on the basis of both a quantitative and a qualitative assessment of various components that form a cluster. The clusters ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
ACI Accordi di CooperaLione ...
by Tom Lansford
ACI programs included security training and assistance in Colombia and Ecuador, as well as funding for judicial reforms and improvements in Brazil, Panama, and Venezuela. All countries received support to improve border security in order ...
for IT, Industrial, and Scientific Applications by Jakob Vlietstra
ACAP–ACI AC-DC ACDF ACDI ACDMS ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACEA ACEF ACES ACES ACET ACF ACF ACF ACF ACF ACF/NCP ACF/TCAM ACF/VTAM ACF/VTAME ACG ACH ACH ...
by John F. Clark, Samuel Decalo
AGEN CE CON GOLAISE D'INFORMATION (ACI)/CONGOLESE INFORMATION AGENCY. The ACI is Congo's official information agency, periodically issuing daily news bulletins and a number of other publications. In the late 1980s, severe ...
HIMSS Dictionary of Health Information Technology Terms, Acronyms, and Organizations, Fourth Edition (2017)
ACI (Access control information): Information used for access control purposes, including contextual information.26 An ACI...
Members of an ITIM group or an ACI principal can view and perform operations on attributes within a target class ...
A - Ana
ACIPENSER, Stubgeon. For the living species, see Ichthyology ; for the fossil species, see the Ganoid fishes ACI RE ALE, a city on the ...
Medical Lexicon. A New Dictionary of Medical Science, containing a concise account of the various subjects and terms, ... and formulae for ... preparations etc. Third edition (1844)
suli: ammuni'aci, flmmani'ara alcoholisa'tu, Liquorammo'nii vino'sus, L. ammonia : ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aci
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aci
Click on an item to view that photo:
Cisco ACI Ops Book Sprint
Photo credit: Book Sprints
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Aci
ACI conference description Nov 28-29
See also the pronunciation examples of Aci!
Scrabble value of A1C3I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aci!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aci to see it in context!