On this page:
Definition of the noun Acisoma
What does Acisoma mean as a name of something?
Acisoma is a genus of Libellulidae, described by Rambur in 1842.
- synonyms: genus Acisoma / Acosoma / genus Acosoma
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Odonata
- family: Libellulidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Acisoma
Phrases starting with the word Acisoma:
- Acisoma Inflata
- Acisoma Trifida
- Acisoma Lacroixi
- Acisoma Trifidum
- Acisoma Variegatum
- Acisoma Panorpoides
- Acisoma Panorpoides Panorpoides
- Acisoma Panorpoides Ascalaphoides
Phrase ending with the word Acisoma:
Other phrases containing the word Acisoma:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acisoma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acisoma
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Acisoma inflatum
Photo credit: liesvanrompaey
- Asian pintail (Acisoma parnorpoides)
Century Park, Shanghai
Photo credit: Nature.Catcher
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Acisoma
Click on an item to play that video:
- Acisoma panorpoides (08Oct2014)
Male Trumpet Tail (Acisoma panorpoides, Libellulidae). Singapore, 8th October 2014. Documented by Leong Tzi Ming.
- TRUMPET TAIL ( ACISOMA PANORPOIDES )Dragonfly in Melghat India
Size: Male: Abdomen:15-18mm, Hind wing:16-21mm.Female:Abdomen: 15-18mm,Hind wing: 17-22mm Description: A small blue dragonfly with bluged ...
Scrabble value of A1C3I1S1O1M3A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acisoma to find many related words and phrases!