On this page:
ACN a.k.a. The American College of Nutrition is a 501 charitable non-profit organization established to encourage the scientific investigation of nutrition and metabolism. The ACN publishes the Journal of the American College of Nutrition and hosts scientific conferences in the US and in Europe.
- read more about American College of Nutrition
Acn a.k.a. Ciudad Acuña International Airport is an airport serving Ciudad Acuña, a city in the Coahuila state in México. There is service to Monterrey, Mexico. There is no service on Sunday.
- also known as Ciudad Acuña Airport, Ciudad Acuna International Airport
- part of Mexico
- Acn a.k.a. The Achang language is a Tibeto-Burman language spoken by the Achang in China.
- also known as Acang, Ngac'ang, Tai Sa', Anchan, Atsang, Ngachang, Ahchan, Chung, Achung, Ngatsang, Ngacang, Ngo Chang, Ach'ang, Maingtha, Ngochang, Mönghsa, Achang
- acn is a gene.
- Acn a.k.a. acnA is a gene.
- ACN a.k.a. Merlin is a protein.
- read more about Merlin
- ACN: Australian Company Number. Since 1 January 1991, every company in Australia has been issued with a unique nine-digit ACN. Enter code without the spaces.
- Acn a.k.a. neurofibromin 2 (bilateral acoustic neuroma) is a gene.
- also known as schwannomerlin, neurofibromatosis-2, schwannomin, moesin-ezrin-radizin-like protein, neurofibromin 2, neurofibromatosis type 2
- Acn a.k.a. apoptotic chromatin condensation inducer 1 is a gene.
- also known as apoptotic chromatin condensation inducer in the nucleus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for acn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William H. Byrnes, Robert J. Munro
ACN is a regional anti-corruption program which covers the countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. ACN brings national governments from more than 20 countries in the region together with the OECD governments, the civil society and ...
Learning Ultrasound Imaging (2012)
by Jose Luís del Cura, Pedro Seguí, Carlos Nicolau
ACN is a rare cause of acute renal failure characterized by ischemic necrosis of the renal cortex with sparing of the renal medulla. In some cases, a subcapsular rim of cortex is also spared, and this fact can be explained due to the presence of ...
Accounting, Google eBook (2012)
Business Reporting for Decision Making by Jacqueline Birt, Keryn Chalmers, Suzanne Byrne, Albie Brooks, Judy Oliver
ACN is a nine-digit number allocated to companies to ensure that they have adequate identification when transacting business. Companies will also register for an ABN. An ABN is an eleven-digit number allocated to companies by the ATO ...
Volume 5 - Blowers to Calcination by John J. McKetta Jr
Rich ACN solvent, containing about 5% butadiene, is pumped ...
by Jack Cazes
except in DPCCC, where the relationship is reversed MBE: methyl-/-butyl ether; AcN: acetonitrile; BuOH: n- butanol; ...
by J. S. Forsyth
by John Oswald
acn'teate, a. acute', or. acute'ness, n. acu'men, n. *ADELPH—OS (Memos), a brother—philadel'phia, n. Anew (dim) ...
by Abraham Rees
ASN : area ASP; consequently the area ADC : area ASP :: area ASN : area ASP, and hence ADC = ASN ; from both which, let the area ACN, which is common, be taken away, and the area DCN = SNC; but DCN = }DN × CN, and SNC = }ST ...
Acn : :simnc: sin. An: 145° 5'0". “Then we have given two sides and an opposite angle, there are, in general, two solutions, each of which \Ylli satisfy the conditions of the problem.
The Edinburgh Encyclopaedia (1832)
ACN : sin. BCS. From this geometrical property of a tangent to the curve, we are now to find an equation by which any number of points in it may be determined. Let the angles CNS = 2, and CSN = \, and put z for the arc of the curve NC.
by Thomas Edward Thorpe
ACN. HC C CH |. t. | HC CH. NC/.
As Amended Through April 2010 by Barry Leonard
Army Battle Command System ABD airbase defense ABFC advanced base functional component ACN assign commercial network ACO administrative contracting officer; airspace control APPENDIX A ABBREVIATIONS AND ACRONYMS.
by Paul C. Sadek
AA atomic absorption AFID alkali flame-ionization detector AOAC Association of Official Analytical Chemists ANOVA analysis of variance ASE accelerated solvent extraction ASTM American Society for Testing and Materials ACN acetonitrile ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for acn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about acn
Click on an item to view that photo:
- ACN Superstars!
300111 - Maroubra Beach, Sydney
Photo credit: Raelene G
- ACN International Conference
170710 - ACN International Conference, Sydney
Photo credit: Raelene G
- Poligono Petroquimico Norte - ACN (RQ)
Photo credit: Jacobo Garcia
- Ramon Tremosa entrevista ACN
Photo credit: Convergència i Unió
- In front the ACN office at 161 N Clark
MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Photo credit: kathleena20
Videos about acn
Click on an item to play that video:
- Recap: Apple Consultants Network (ACN) (Glossary Definition) (Summary Highlights)
- Apple Consultants Network (ACN) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- ACN NEW-line business description
- ACN NEW-Project Description and Compensation Plan
ACN NEW-Project Description and Compensation Plan.
- Accenture (ACN) video analysis, November 26th 2012 (English Language)
See also the pronunciation examples of acn!
Scrabble value of A1C3N1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of acn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of acn to see it in context!