On this page:
Acp a.k.a. Sahand Airport is an airport in Maragheh, Iran.
- part of Iran
Who is Acp?
ACP a.k.a. Aaron C. Peer is an actor, film director, screenwriter and film editor.
- read more about Aaron C. Peer (actor)
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2009 film Thee.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2014 film Sathuranga Vettai.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2003 film Shivamani.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2004 film Jaisurya.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 1992 film Balwaan.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2012 film Jeena Hai Toh Thok Daal.
- ACP is a fictional character from the 2012 film Four Two Ka One.
- ACP a.k.a. Automatic Colt Pistol denotes various John Browning cartridge designs primarily used in Colt and Fabrique Nationale de Herstal pistols. All of these cartridges are straight-sided and appear similar. The .25 ACP, .32 ACP, and .38 ACP are semi-rimmed and headspace on the rim, while the rimless .380 ACP and .45 ACP headspace on the mouth of the case.
- read more about Automatic Colt Pistol
- Acp a.k.a. Australian Centre for Psychoanalysis: Established in 1986, the Australian Centre for Psychoanalysis is a not-for-profit incorporated association dedicated to the practice, study and teaching of psychoanalysis, the training of analysts and research in the psychoanalytic field established by Sigmund Freud and extended by Jacques Lacan.
- written works: "Fantasy and foreclosure", "Perverse structures", "The end of analysis: a comparative review"
- official website: www.psychoanalysis.org.au
- Acp is a file format.
- Acp a.k.a. Association of Child Psychotherapists is a periodical publisher, membership organization.
- official website: www.childpsychotherapy.org.uk
- Acp a.k.a. Acipa, Eastern Language is an human language.
- also known as Achipa, Acipanci, Sagamuk
- Acp a.k.a. cerebral palsy, ataxic 1 is a gene.
- Acp a.k.a. NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1, alpha/beta subcomplex, 1, 8kDa is a gene.
- also known as NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1, alpha/beta subcomplex, 1 (8kD, SDAP); mitochondrial acyl carrier protein
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acp
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by H. Stephen Stoker
Acetoacetyl ACp is a product. d. Crotonyl ACp is a reactant. For the first cycle of the lipogenesis pathway, identify the step to which each of the following statements apply. a. Second hydrogenation reaction occurs. b. A condensation reaction ...
by H. Stephen Stoker
Acetoacetyl ACP is a product. d. Crotonyl ACP is a reactant. For the first cycle of the lipogenesis pathway, identify the step to which each of the following statements apply. a. Second hydrogenation reaction occurs. b. A condensation reaction ...
A Beginner's Guide to Armed Defense by Brad Fitzpatrick
ACP produces recoil levels that could intimidate new shooters, so although the .45 ACP is an effective cartridge...
by Henry Evers
ACP is a right-angled triangle. Fig. 32. Then PAC, PCA, and AP are known. It is required to find PC, the co-latitude of C, and hence its latitude, and CPA the difference of longitude between A and C, and hence the longitude of C. Napier's ...
Financial Sector Assessment Program—Detailed Assessment of Observance of Insurance Core Principles by International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department
Assessment The ACP is an independent administrative authority (with financial autonomy) even though it does not have legal personality (which means that the French government shall be liable for any adverse consequences that may result ...
by Robert Campbell
ACP is a better personal-defense handgun in trained hands and a quality double-action revolver in .44 Magnum is quite a hunting handgun. But in the end the handgun is simply a projectile launcher, ...
by Jennifer Pearsall
ACP is a wonder of effective miniaturization. In four variations , two of which include either a LaserMax Centerfire or Crimson Trace Laserguard ...
by G. S. Gupta
The ACP is an intracellular protein and accumulates asymmetrically in the cytoplasm of round spermatids coincident with the position of developing acrosome. This spatial expression parallels the distribution of F-actin during sperm ...
by Larry Barton
For the elongation reaction, a small protein known as acyl carrier protein (ACP) carries the intermediates by binding through a sulfhydryl group. The ACP is a 8.8- kDa protein that is present in E. coli at a level of 6 X 104 molecules/cell, which is ...
The World's most comprehensive list of English-language medical abbreviations and acronyms by Burt Vance
ACOT= Advisory Committee on Organ Transplantation ACOT= Alberta College of Occupational Therapists ACOT= Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy ACOX = acetyl coenzyme A oxidase; acyl Co-A oxidase ACP = accessory ...
by Terry M. Mays
The ACP represents the Third World states, all ex-colonies of European powers that were associated with the European Economic Community or the present European Union (EU) under the terms of the Lomé Conventions. The group came ...
by Raj Bhala
Only the most advanced ACP countries would be obligated to enter into these negotiations. hus , the 38 poorest ACP countries need not do so. Moreover, the FTAs could be ...
With a list of the most important medical and scientific journals and their traditional abbreviations by Rolf Heister
of Osteopathic Hospital Administrators American College of Osteopathic Internists ACOOG American College of Osteopáthic Obstetricians and Gynecologists ACOP ACOS ACP ACP American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians American ...
Encyclopedia of Microbiology (2009)
Each protein of the pathway is located in the cytosol, and reaction intermediates are covalently attached to acyl carrier protein (ACP). The ACPs are a group of highly related small acidic proteins with molecular weights of about 9.0 kDa.
by John Paxton
ACP AC PA AC PA ACPAE A/C PAY ACRS ACS ACSA AcSEC African, Caribbean, and Pacific States. Term given to the developing countries that have an association agreement with the EU under Articles 131-136 of the Treaties of Rome.
Encyclopedia of Finance (2006)
by Cheng-Few Lee
Theaverage collection periodisgiven by: Average collection period 1⁄4 Accounts receivable Sales=365 : The average collection period (ACP) is easy to calculate and can provide valuable information when compared to current credit terms or ...
by John E. Jessup
AMERICAN COMMUNIST PARTY 1 9 American Communist Party (ACP). The ACP was founded in 1 91 9 from left-wing elements of the Socialist Party. The party operated in secret during its early years. In 1920, as a result of what was called ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acp
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acp
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Acp
Click on an item to play that video:
- ACP Meaning
Video shows what ACP means. acyl carrier protein. ACP Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ACP. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP countries
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC institution
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC Joint Committee
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC Convention
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC Committee of Ambassadors
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC Council of Ministers
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ACP EC Joint Assembly
See also the pronunciation examples of Acp!
Scrabble value of A1C3P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Acp!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acp to see it in context!