On this page:
- Definition of the adjective acrimonious
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acrimonious
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrimonious
- Photos about Acrimonious
- Video language resources about Acrimonious
- Scrabble value of A1C3R1I1M3O1N1I1O1U1S1
- Anagrams of ACRIMONIOUS
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective acrimonious
What does acrimonious mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more acrimonious / most acrimonious
- marked by strong resentment or cynicism
Alternative definition of the adjective acrimonious
- Of or pertaining to acrimony, words, arguments, quarrels: bitter; mean-spirited; sharp in language or tone.
- synonym: rancorous
Acrimonious is a musical group.
- albums: "Purulence", "Perdition Gospel", "Sunyata", "Broken Bonds of Balance"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acrimonious
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cambridge University Press
an acrimonious departurelsplitltakeover The corporate takeover led to an acrimonious split with Mr Murray who was forced out of the company. acronym /' aakraon1m/ noun [C] an abbreviation consisting of the first letters of each word in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrimonious
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acrimonious
If you need images about Acrimonious for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Acrimonious
Click on an item to play that video:
- Acrimonious Meaning
Video shows what acrimonious means. angry, acid, and sharp in delivering argumentative replies: bitter; mean-spirited; sharp in language or tone.. Acrimonious ...
- Vocabulary Made Easy Meaning of Acrimonious, Synonyms, Antonyms and its Usage
Meaning of the.
- The Y.K. Dictionary - Acrimonious
See also the pronunciation examples of Acrimonious!
Scrabble value of A1C3R1I1M3O1N1I1O1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 15 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACRIMONIOUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acrimonious!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acrimonious to see it in context!