Across the Night
On this page:
- "Across the Night" was the fifth and final single released by rock band Silverchair from their fourth album, Diorama. It is the first track on Diorama, and is a major departure from their previous, grungy sound which was featured on Frogstomp, which was released in 1995. This more progressive type of songwriting is also present on Silverchair's latest album Young Modern. A video was created for the song in the style of early 1900s cinema featuring acclaimed Australian actor Guy Pearce.
- music and lyrics by Daniel Johns
- "Across the Night" is a musical single of Silverchair.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Across the Night" is a musical album of Rildrim.
- released on (4 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Across the Night
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Brief Dictionary by Berkeley Talis Bachmann Professor of Psychology University of California, Berkeley Bruno Breitmeyer Professor of Psychology University of California, Berkeley Haluk Ogmen Professor of Psychology University of California
An experience of induced motion is often produced when a clearing in the clouds slowly drifting across the night sky exposes the stationary moon. Here, the moon often is (mis)perceived as moving relative to a stationary framework provided by ...
by Horace G. Kauffman, Rebecca H. Kauffman
Roe's window, shining clear "across the night" for many miles away, this light ...
by Adam Kuper
REM sleep episodes and the dreams that accompany them lengthen progressively across the night, with the first episode heing shortest, of approximately 10-12 minutes duration, and the second and third episodes increasing to 15-20 minutes ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Across the Night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Across the Night
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Across the Night to see it in context!