ACT I appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Nets I omit can add an act I moisten.
- Superadd an act I see… fees it can add are pus.
On this page:
- "Act I" a.k.a. "Act I: Live in Rosario": Act I is the first live album released by the Finnish former Nightwish soprano, Tarja Turunen. The two concerts were recorded and filmed with 10 HD cameras at the El Círculo Theatre in Rosario, Argentina, in March 2012, and released on CD, DVD and Blu-ray on the 24th of August, 2012. Additionally, the Act I media book contains a live recording from Luna Park.
- "Act I" is the first album by the progressive bluegrass band The Seldom Scene. It is regarded one of the best and most influential albums ever recorded in the genre.
- "Act I" is a musical album of Ultralord.
- "Act I" is a musical EP of Oblast.
- "Act I" is a composition.
- music by Richard Strauss
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ACT I
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about ACT I
My education was doing good plays and also stinkers. When you do a stinker, you learn how to act. I like having to audition. It's nice to do rehearsals. But it's with an audience that you get to love it! (Jeffrey Tambor)
Anagrams of ACT I
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of ACT I!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ACT I to see it in context!