Ad's a.k.a. ADS was a Danish gothic punk band with among others Stig Pedersen and Lars Top-Galia.
Who is Ad's?
Ad's a.k.a. Adam Green is an actor and television producer.
- also known as Ads
- born on (37 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, television producer
- read more about Adam Green (actor)
"Ad's" a.k.a. "Ads" is a musical single of MOVIE.
- released on
Ad's a.k.a. Addison Airport is a public airport in Addison, in Dallas County, Texas. It is nine miles north of downtown Dallas.
- Ad's a.k.a. ADS Adelaide is an Australian television station, owned by, and affiliated with Network Ten.
- official website: www.ten.com.au
- Ad's a.k.a. Automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast: Automatic dependent surveillance – broadcast is a cooperative surveillance technology in which an aircraft determines its position via satellite navigation and periodically broadcasts it, enabling it to be tracked. The information can be received by air traffic control ground stations as a replacement for secondary radar. It can also be received by other aircraft to provide situational awareness and allow self separation.
- also known as ADS
- Ad's a.k.a. ADS were a small assembler of 98cc autocycles using Sachs and Ilo engines.
- Ad's a.k.a. Adamorobe Sign Language is a village sign language used in Adamorobe, an Akan village in eastern Ghana. It is used by about 30 deaf and 1370 hearing people. Ethnologue reports a total of 3,400 signers, including hearing users, but a recent census mentions a total of 1400 inhabitants.
- Ad's a.k.a. folD is a gene.
- Ad's a.k.a. Ads this contributor has helped create.
- Ad's a.k.a. Ads that were a part of the campaign.
- Ad's a.k.a. Ads this copywriter is credited for.
- Ad's a.k.a. Ads this art director is credited for.
- Ad's a.k.a. Ads this producer is credited on.
Anagrams of AD'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ad's!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ad's for some fun with words!