On this page:
Ad Ease a.k.a. AdEase is a 2013 Telly Award winner.
- some of the awards:
- Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Campaign - Business-to-Consumer - "Healthy Works - Farmer's Markets"
- Telly Award for Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Online Video - Use of Animation - "San Diego Beacon Community - Patient Consent"
- Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Public Service - "It isn't always easy"
- Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Health and Wellness - "It isn't always easy"
- People's Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable - Local TV Commercial - "It isn't always easy"
- Telly Award for Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Online Video - Health and Wellness - "San Diego Beacon Community"
- Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Health and Wellness - "Know the Signs"
- official website: adease.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ad Ease
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Definitions, Pronunciation, Synonyms, Etymology Comprising Hundreds of New Words
[reality aposse ad ease, L. From possibility to a posteriori, L. From what follows. aprima vista. It. At the first glance. a priori, L. From what goes before. apropos de rien, Fr. Motiveless. arbiter ele antiarum, L. A judge or authority n matters of tame.
A Law Dictionary (1891)
Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America, and of the Several States of the American Union : with References to the Civil and Other Systems of Foreign Law by John Bouvier
Conditio dicitllf, cum quid in oaaum incertum ui potcst tenders ad ease out non esse, confartur. it is called a condition when something is given on an uncertain event, which may or may not come.
A Dictionary of Hymnology, Setting Forth the Origin and History of Christian Hymns of All Ages and Nations ... (1892)
by John Julian
Deus ad ease . .1 9. 11. Exsultemus congaudentes, Sacroaancti . • 1. Exsultent in nac die cunctl famulantea . 4. Exsultemua et laetemur, Et In Deo gloriemur \ 7. Exsultemua pari voto melodlam.Concordantea 12. Exaultet ecclesia. Ex Victorls ...
by Isaac Kaufman Funk, Francis Andrew March
U'8- - 31 a pause ad ease. [L.]] romrpoesibility to actuality. ad ouni uccello ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ad Ease
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Ad Ease
Any nation that thinks more of its ease and comfort than its freedom will soon lose its freedom; and the ironical thing about it is that it will lose its ease and comfort too. (W. Somerset Maugham)
Anagrams of AD EASE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ad Ease!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ad Ease for some fun with words!