On this page:
Definition of the adverb ad infinitum
What does ad infinitum mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- to infinity; without or seemingly without limit
- example: talked on and on ad infinitum
Alternative definition of the adverb ad infinitum
- Endlessly; for ever; neverendingly.
- Ad Infinitum were a musical group which were part of the Factory Records label. They were formed by Lindsay Reade, who was married to manager Tony Wilson at the time. They were composed of members of the Stockholm Monsters and New Order, bassist Peter Hook.
- Ad Infinitum is a musical group.
- album: "Ad Infinitum"
- "Ad infinitum" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Ad Infinitum" is the first demo by the black metal band Astrofaes. It was released in 1996.
- genre: Black metal
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Ad Infinitum" is a musical album of Die Form.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Ad infinitum" is a musical album of Matteo Silva.
- released in (24 years ago)
- "Ad Infinitum" is a musical album of Infinite Scale.
- released on (5 years ago)
"Ad Infinitum" is a 2010 musical animated short film directed by Benjamin Ridgway.
- country: United States of America
- executive producer: Benjamin Ridgway
- genres: Animation, Musical
- released in (5 years ago)
Ad infinitum is a Latin phrase meaning "to infinity" or "forevermore".
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ad infinitum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Quick Reference by Stephen Michael Sheppard
AD INFINITUM Endless. See also: AD, AD PERPETUAM. AD LITEM For this case . See also: TRUSTEE, INTERIM TRUSTEE (TEMPORARY TRUSTEE OR TRUSTEE AD LITEM OR TRUSTEE PRO TEM). AD MISERICORDIAM See: FALLACY, ...
by Roy T. Cook
AD INFINITUM Latin for “to infinity,” the phrase “ad infinitum” ...
An etymological dictionary (1821)
by William Grimshaw
" AD INFINITUM.
by David Evans Macdonnel
Ad infinitum. Lat. — " To infinity." — And thus the calculation proceeds ad infinitum. Ad Kalendas Gracas. Lat. — " At the Qreek Kalends." —The Kalends formed a division of the Roman month, which had no place in the Greek reckoning of time.
A Dictionary of Quotations from Various Authors in Ancient and Modern Languages, with English Translations ... (1831)
by Hugh Moore
Ad infinitum. — " Without end, to infinity." The affair may proceed, or the calculation may be carried on, ad infinitum. — M.D. 54. A discretion. (Fr. phrase.) — " Agreeably to your discretion." Without limitation. — M. 55. Aditus est ipsi ad omnes ...
Used in the Arts and Sciences, and of Many Words in Common Use, with Popular Quotations from Foreign Languages, and Their Translations. From the Best Authorities
Ad infinitum. [L. ad, to, infinitum, accus. ofiitfinitus, endless ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ad infinitum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ad infinitum
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Ad Infinitum
Photo credit: Oferico
- Ad Infinitum
Photo credit: Grupy .NET i IT
- Mac chat ad infinitum
Photo credit: Banalities
- Urbs ad infinitum
Photo credit: rutlo
- And So Ad Infinitum
Backyard Palmdale California.
Photo credit: harefoot1066
- Stacks Ad Infinitum
Those rows go on forever.
Photo credit: cybrgrl
- Mesquita, repeat ad infinitum
Photo credit: chantrybee
- Skating ad infinitum
Photo credit: Rory Finneren
- Crops ad Infinitum
Taken by a rest stop on Highway 101 from San Francisco to LA. Not sure what these plants are?
Photo credit: JiahuiH
- Pax ad Infinitum
Photo credit: jojoscope
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Ad infinitum
Ad infinitum Meaning
Video shows what ad infinitum means. Endlessly; for ever; neverendingly.. ad infinitum pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. ad ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ad infinitum!
Quotes about Ad infinitum
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ad infinitum to see it in context!