On this page:
Adebisi Shank were a three-piece instrumental rock trio from Wexford, Ireland consisting of guitarist Larry Kaye, bass guitarist Vincent McCreith and drummer Michael Roe. The band was signed to Richter Collective in Ireland, before the record label closed in December in 2012, Big Scary Monsters in the United Kingdom, Sargent House in the United States and Parabolica in Japan. Their name is a reference to the Oz character Simon Adebisi. Their style of music was described as "seriously upbeat math-rocky craziness". On September 2014, the band announced their breakup, with each member pursuing different paths. They released three studio albums and one extended play in their career.
- also known as Shank, Adebisi
- genres: Rock music, Experimental rock, Instrumental, Math rock, Garage rock
- albums: "ADEBISI SHANK", "This Is the Album of a Band Called Adebisi Shank", "The EP of a Band Called Adebisi Shank", "This Is the Second Album of a Band Called Adebisi Shank", "Walking in the Air", "This Is the Third Album of a Band Called Adebisi Shank"
- official website: adebisishank.com
"ADEBISI SHANK" is a musical EP of Adebisi Shank.
- released on (8 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Adebisi Shank
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Smith
" • The name of instrumental experimental rock trio Adebisi Shank is a reference to the Oz character.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adebisi Shank
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adebisi Shank
Photo credit: thejaymo
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adebisi Shank for some fun with words!