On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Adelaidean
- Definition of the noun Adelaidean
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adelaidean
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelaidean
- Video about Adelaidean
- Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1A1I1D2E1A1N1
- Anagrams of ADELAIDEAN
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective Adelaidean
What does Adelaidean mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Of, from or relating to Adelaide.
Definition of the noun Adelaidean
What does Adelaidean mean as a name of something?
- A native or inhabitant of Adelaide (Australia).
- Adelaidean is a school newspaper, periodical, newspaper.
- official website: www.adelaide.edu.au/adelaidean
- Adelaidean is a geologic time period.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adelaidean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Allaby
Adelaidean A *stage (542-1300 Ma ago) of the Upper *Proterozoic of south- eastern Australia, underlain by the *Carpentarian and overlain by the Early * Cambrian. Adelaidean orogeny A late *Proterozoic and *Ordovician phase of mountain ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelaidean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Adelaidean
Video shows what Adelaidean means. A native or inhabitant of Adelaide (Australia).. Adelaidean pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1A1I1D2E1A1N1
The value of this 10-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADELAIDEAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adelaidean!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adelaidean for some fun with words!