On this page:
Definition of the noun Adeliella
What does Adeliella mean as a name of something?
Adeliella is a genus of Lysianassidae, described by Nicholls in 1938.
- synonym: genus Adeliella
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Lysianassidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Adeliella
Phrases starting with the word Adeliella:
Phrase ending with the word Adeliella:
Other phrases containing the word Adeliella:
- species Adeliella olivieri
- species Adeliella takoradia
- species Adeliella laticornis
- Species Adeliella Longichelata
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adeliella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1I1E1L1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADELIELLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adeliella!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adeliella to find many related words and phrases!