On this page:
- Definition of the adjective adjectival
- Definition of the noun adjectival
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for adjectival
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for adjectival
- Photo about adjectival
- Video about adjectival
- Scrabble value of A1D2J8E1C3T1I1V4A1L1
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective adjectival
What does adjectival mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to or functioning as an adjective
Alternative definition of the adjective adjectival
- [grammar] Of or relating to or functioning as an adjective; "adjectival syntax"; "an adjective clause" .
- [legal] Of or relating to procedure, especially to technicalities thereof.
Definition of the noun adjectival
What does adjectival mean as a name of something?
- An adjectival phrase or clause.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for adjectival
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary and Grammar of the Kongo Language: English-Kongo dictionary. Kongo-English dictionary. Grammar (1887)
Whether an adjectival idea be expressed by one word or many, it is preceded by the prefix or particle -a ; that is to say, when the idea is expressed in one word, the prefix -a is applied to the stem ; when by a sentence, it is prefaced by the ...
by Klaus-Uwe Panther, Günter Radden
adjectival. semantics. Cognitive. reference. points. revisited. Elena. Tribushinina. Utrecht University Reference-point reasoning is a pervasive cognitive phenomenon intrinsic tO many domains Of human activity. However, very little is known ...
A Complete Handbook to the Epistolary Art by Robert D. Blackman
ADJECTIVAL AND ADVERBIAL TERMINATIONS. No precise and universal rules can be laid down to indicate the changes that take place in words when they receive endings in order to convert them into Adjectives and Adverbs. But some ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for adjectival
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about adjectival
Adjectival clauses in Tamil
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Video about adjectival
Unit 3 p11 Colours - noun and adjectival forms
View more videos about Adjectival Noun.
Scrabble value of A1D2J8E1C3T1I1V4A1L1
The value of this 10-letter word is 23 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of adjectival to see it in context!