On this page:
ADM a.k.a. The Archer Daniels Midland Company is an American global food-processing and commodities-trading corporation, headquartered in Chicago Illinois. The company operates more than 270 plants and 420 crop procurement facilities worldwide, where cereal grains and oilseeds are processed into products used in food, beverage, nutraceutical, industrial, and animal feed markets worldwide. On Sept. 24, 2013 ADM announced a planned mid 2014 move of its headquarters out of Decatur, and Chicago was announced as the new site for the world headquarters of the agricultural processing conglomerate.
- read more about Archer Daniels Midland
Who is Adm?
ADM a.k.a. Adam McLeer is a musical artist.
- read more about Adam McLeer
Adm is a musical group.
- albums: "When You Wanna Move", "Won't You Play (Mr DJ)", "Adm", "Pour toi"
"Adm" is a musical album of Adm.
- released on (18 years ago)
Adm a.k.a. Ardmore Municipal Airport is in Carter County, Oklahoma, 12 miles northeast of the city of Ardmore, which owns it. It is near Gene Autry, Oklahoma. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 called it a general aviation airport.
- also known as Ardmore Airport
- part of United States of America
- ADM a.k.a. Add-drop multiplexer: An add-drop multiplexer is an important element of an optical fiber network. A multiplexer combines, or multiplexes, several lower-bandwidth streams of data into a single beam of light. An add-drop multiplexer also has the capability to add one or more lower-bandwidth signals to an existing high-bandwidth data stream, and at the same time can extract or drop other low-bandwidth signals, removing them from the stream and redirecting them to some other network path. This is used as a local "on-ramp" and "off-ramp" to the high-speed network.
- read more about Add-drop multiplexer
- Adm a.k.a. adrenomedullin is a gene.
- also known as preproadrenomedullin
- Adm is a file format.
Printed books with definitions for Adm
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Barsamian
The grain giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) is an instructive example. The " Supermarket to the World" has now morphed into "The Nature of What's to Come. " ADM is a long-time advertiser on PBS's "NewsHour." In 1995, the company was ...
by Axel Buecker, Yana Ageeva, Veronique Blanchard, Dr. Jeremy Bloom, Dr. Mehmet F. Candas, Joao Chaves, Guang Feng, Abhishek Raman, Dr. Hans Schlenker, IBM Redbooks
ODM Enterprise provides the user with a framework for a flexible decision making process by using the Application Data Model (ADM). The ADM is a relational data model that defines and holds the input to, and output from, an ODM Enterprise ...
by Lisa Newman
Acellular Dermal Matrix An innovation that has arguably had the most significant impact on prosthetic breast reconstruction over the past decade is the use of the acellular dermal matrix (ADM) for implant coverage.6 ADM is a biotechnological ...
by Rachel Harrison
The ADM is a generic method for architecture development, which is designed to deal with most system and organizational requirements. It easily copes with variable geographies, vertical sectors, and industry types. However, it will often be ...
by Hans van den Bent, Janine Kemmeren, Dennis Kerssens, Eelco rouw, Tom van Sante
TOGAF Core Components The ADM is a process for developing an Enterprise Architecture in a way that will secure the involvement and commitment of all stakeholders on different levels within the organization. After this, the different ...
Strategic Issues Management (2008)
Organizations and Public Policy Challenges by Robert L. Heath, Michael J. Palenchar
ADM is an agriculture giant that makes between 50% and 70% of the ethanol, a derivative of corn, which is manufactured in the United States. The 1990 Clean Air Act required service stations in the nation's nine environmentally dirtiest cities to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adm
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adm
Photo of some of the industrial activity so common along the Riverfront Trail. Location information is approximate.
Photo credit: david_shane
Videos about Adm
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Adm!
Scrabble value of A1D2M3
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine