On this page:
- Definition of the adjective adorable
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adorable
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adorable
- Photos about Adorable
- Video language resources about Adorable
- Sign language
- Quotes about Adorable
- Scrabble value of A1D2O1R1A1B3L1E1
- Anagrams of ADORABLE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective adorable
What does adorable mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more adorable / most adorable
- lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
- examples: The cat is adorable. | A baby is adorable. | You guys look way adorable together! | What adorable puppies! | She is adorable! | She's adorable! | Robin is really adorable when he sleeps. | He's adorable. | She's adorable. | That's adorable.
- synonyms of adorable: endearing / lovely
- similar: lovable / loveable
Alternative definition of the adjective adorable
- Befitting of being adored, cute and/or loveable
Adorable were a British alternative rock band. They formed in Coventry in 1990, and consisted of band members Piotr Fijalkowski, Robert Dillam, Stephen 'Wil' Williams and Kevin Gritton.
- genres: Shoegazing, Alternative rock, Indie rock
- albums: "Sunshine Smile", "I'll Be Your Saint", "Homeboy", "Sistine Chapel Ceiling", "Against Perfection", "Favourite Fallen Idol", "Fake", "Kangaroo Court", "Vendetta", "Footnotes 92-94"
- official website: www.creation-records.com/interviews/adorable
"Adorable" is a musical album of Doreen Shaffer.
- released in (19 years ago)
"Adorable" is a 1933 American musical comedy film starring Janet Gaynor as a princess who disguises herself to go out and have fun, falling in love with a "commoner" in the process. The film is a remake of the 1931 German romantic comedy Her Grace Commands. The movie was written by Billy Wilder, Robert Leibmann, Paul Frank, George Marion, Jr., and Jane Storm, and directed by William Dieterle.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Gordon Wiles
- cinematography by John F. Seitz
- music by Werner R. Heymann, Richard A. Whiting
- genres: Romance Film, Black-and-white, Comedy-drama, Comedy
- released in (83 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adorable
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Inhabitants, Lore, Spells, and Ancient Crypt Warnings of the Land of Ooo Circa 19.56 B.G.E. - 501 A.G.E. by Martin Olson
BMO's charming voice simulation default, “Adorable Child," was tested on a focus group of twenty hideous Nightosphere demons locked in steel cages by our test —wizards. After hearing BMO's incredibly cute voice simulation, they were ...
Philologia Anglicana: or, a Philological and synonymical dictionary of the English language; in which the words are deduced from their originals-their sense defined-and the same illustrated and supported by proper examples and notes, critical and explanatory. [“A-Adornment” only.] (1806)
by Benjamin DAWSON (Rector of Burgh, Suffolk.)
[adorable, Fr.:| Worthy to be adored. [See ADOBE]; as l. “ On these two, viz, the love of God, and our neighbour, hang both the law and the prophets, says the adorable author of christianity; and the apostle says, the end of the law is charity.
Poetic Encyclopedia (2011)
by Adeniyi Festus Adeniji
Adorable. Lady. E. E stands for elegance Asides from evil, eager, etiquette and eloquence, it has got its fragrance Adequately in tough circumstances equips and empowers Just like your beauty, it blossoms its very flowers Silhouette for clarity ...
The Encyclopedia of God (2003)
An A-Z Guide to Thoughts, Ideas, and Beliefs about God by Constance Victoria Briggs
Adorable. One.” Elohim The first name used for God in scripture. It is an ancient Hebrew word meaning “God.” It is the plural form (three or more) of the singular noun Elouh. In the Old Testament, it is used 2,570 times as compared to 57 times ...
by Collins Dictionaries
adorable. ADJECTIVE loveable and attractive. adore. adores, adoring, adored VERB If youadore someone, you feel deep love and admirationfor them. adoration NOUN. adult. adults NOUN amature and fully developed person or animal ...
by Tony Thorne
adorbs adj adorable. Avogue term among teenagers from around 2009, originatingintheUSA, where collegestudents also say andwriteit.
Oder Vollständiges Englisch-deutsches Wörterbuch, Anfänglich Von Nathan Bailey Herausgegeben; Jetzt Aber Fast Ganz Umgearbeitet, Vermehret und Verbessert Von Anton Ernst Klausing, ... by Nathan Bailey
Adérableness; la qualité do ètre adorable, die Anbetungswürdigkeit. Adörably, adv. d'une manière adorable, auf eine anbetungswürdige Art. "Adorat, poids de quatre livres, pondus quatuor librarum, ein Gewicht von vier Pfunden. - Adorärion ...
A Dictionary of the English Language: in Wich the Words are Deduced from Their Originals, and Illustrated in Their Different Significations by Examples from the Best Writers ... By Samuel Johnson. In Two Volumes. Vol. 1. [-2.] (1777)
[adorable, Fr.] That which osght to be adored ; that which is worthy of divine honours. On these two, the love of God, and our neighbour, hangs both the law and the prophets, fays the adorable Author of Christianity; and the apostle fays, the end ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adorable
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adorable
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Jrwooley6
So adorable~~ #puppy #cute #furry #milky #newhome #kuching #photooftheday #rawimage #sony #ilce3000
Photo credit: アーティスト
Photo credit: Banalities
Photo credit: Carol (vanhookc)
love in e-wing
Photo credit: jordandelion
via Instagram ift.tt/1SLujWQ
Photo credit: jasongraham99
Photo credit: Tapestry Dude
Young Alex Anderson (left) has an expression of pure joy on his face. Also there was water that had evaporated inside the lens. Hence the haze.
Photo credit: Isaac D
Photo credit: A Walker in LA
Poor Daniel's painting ended up laughably bad, but this bird was pretty cute.
Photo credit: joamm tall
Newborn ~ couple of hours old!!
Photo credit: sunsets_for_you
This adorable Screech Owl required rehabilitation after it had a collision with a window.
Photo credit: tspine
Photo credit: Ernie Xavier
- Adorable Puppies
Photo credit: flying_penguins_of_doom
- Ridiculously Adorable
Photo credit: WaveBreaker
- Adorable darlings
Pet story, kittens
Photo credit: Iqbal Osman1
Photo credit: Chrissy Olson
Photo credit: jamiesolorio
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Adorable
Click on an item to play that video:
- Adorable Meaning
Video shows what adorable means. Befitting of being adored; cute or loveable.. Adorable Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Julia Roberts Adorable Explanation For Wearing A 'Star Wars' Dress
Actress Julia Roberts joins to discuss her "Star Wars" dress.Watch her adorable explanation...!!
- Vocabulary Video - "adorable" definition
- Adorable explanation of pollination from the bees and butterfly's
- Adorable little girl nails the true meaning of Christmas
- Body by Vi Adorable Body By Vi Explanation by a 5 year old Body By Vi Review
Body By Vi...
- This Adorable "Tiny Dancer" Is the Definition of Dance Like Nobody's Watching
This Adorable "Tiny Dancer" Is the Definition of Dance Like Nobody's Watching So cute you could totally forgive her for wrecking the house.
- Cute boy's explanation for missing pants! Adorable video!
- He is the definition of adorable
- The definition of adorable
See also the pronunciation examples of Adorable!
Click on an item to play that video:
- A You're Adorable Sign Language Alphabet Song
Orion singing while doing sign language.
- Sign language adorable singing
- Cute Baby Video - Adorable Baby Girl using Baby Sign Language at 13 Months Old
- Adorable ABC song Sign Language
Aidan doing his alphabet sign language song.
- Adorable 6 month old Baby Signing Milk in ASL Sign Language
Quotes about Adorable
Scrabble value of A1D2O1R1A1B3L1E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADORABLE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adorable!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adorable to see it in context!