On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Adt
What does Adt mean as a name of something?
- [programming] [initialism of, w:Abstract Data Type, Abstract Data Type]
- [context: research] [initialism of, w:Accelerated Degradation Testing, Accelerated Degradation Testing]
- [military] [initialism of, w:Accumulated Deployed Time, Accumulated Deployed Time]
- [computing] [initialism of, w:Acknowledged Data Transfer, Acknowledged Data Transfer]
- [military, weaponry] [initialism of, w:Active Denial Technology, Active Denial Technology]
- [military] [initialism of, w:Active Duty for Training, Active Duty for Training]
- [military] [initialism of, w:Active Duty Tour, Active Duty Tour]
- [healthcare] [initialism of, w:Admissions, Discharge, Transfer, Admissions, Discharge, Transfer]
- abbreviation of adult, Adult
- [context: audio recording] [initialism of, w:Automatic Double Tracking, Automatic Double Tracking]
- [computing] [initialism of, w:Advanced DRAM Technology, Advanced DRAM Technology]
- [context: hiking] [initialism of, w:American Discovery Trail, American Discovery Trail]
- [context: astronomy education] [initialism of, w:Astronomy Diagnostic Test, Astronomy Diagnostic Test]
- [context: traffic information] [initialism of, w:Average Daily Traffic, Average Daily Traffic]
Adt a.k.a. Ada Municipal Airport is a public airport located two miles north of the central business district of Ada, a city in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, United States. It is owned by the City of Ada, which is located in southeast Oklahoma, 88 miles southeast of Oklahoma City.
- Adt a.k.a. The Atlantic Time Zone is a geographical region that keeps standard time by subtracting four hours from Coordinated Universal Time, resulting in UTC-4; during some part of the year it observes daylight saving time by subtracting three hours. The clock time in this zone is based on the mean solar time of the 60th meridian west of the Greenwich Observatory.
- Adt a.k.a. Adynyamathanha Language: Adnyamathanha is a moribund Australian Aboriginal language. It is the traditional language of the Adnyamathanha people.
- also known as Archualda, Gadjnjamada, Keydnjmarda, Umbertana, Mardala, Unyamootha, Nimalda, Wailpi, Anjimatana, Jandali, Anjiwatana, Ad'n'amadana, Waljbi, Kanjimata, Nuralda, Binbarnja, Wailbi, Benbakanjamata, Wipie, Adnyamathanha language
- Adt is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1000 Probs In Ds (2008)
by Mukherjee, India
ADT is an acronym for Abstract Data Type. An ADT is nothing but the model of a real life entity, may be existent may be imaginary entity. Mathematically speaking an ADT is a data structure that supports some operations which can be thought ...
Perfect Beginner's Guide 2014. by Harry. H. Chaudhary.
Abstract Data Type: ADT is a useful tool for specifying the logical properties of a data type. A data type is a collection of values and a set of operations on those values. That collection and those operations form a mathematical construct that ...
Implementing an ADT means providing one procedure or function for each abstract operation. The ADT instances are...
by Mohamed Rahama
ADT means the creation of a good definition for an entity to be properly handled. According to http://en.wikipedia.org ADT "is a mathematical model for a certain class of data structures that have similar behavior; or for certain data types of one ...
Cultural Contexts and Confrontations by Tanya Cassidy, Abdullahi El Tom
Valérie Adt is a sociologist and vi CONTENTS.
by M. Kara, J. R. Davy, D. Goodeve
The "M-tree" ADT is a generalization of a quadtree, a hierarchical data structure used for organizing data generated by recursive decomposition. It is equipped with a rich set of access functions including higher-order operators abstracting ...
Get The Treatment That's Right For You by Gerald Chodak, MD
ADT is a better option because it can affect cancer ...
by Alan Horwich
Androgen deprivation therapy ADT refers to treatments meant to eliminate testosterone production (surgical or pharmacological castration), prevent testosterone binding to cellular receptors or a combination. It is the most commonly used ...
by Normen Seemann
Conceptually an ADT is a set of models. In this approach, these models are X- algebras which correspond to a signature X of sorts and operation symbols. A X- algebra defines carrier sets for the sorts in X and functions on these carrier sets for ...
by Maurizio Gabbrielli, Simone Martini
An ADT is an opaque capsule.
by Aaron Brenner, Benjamin Day, Immanuel Ness
9to5 AAA AAUP ACA ACSU ACWA ACTU ACTWA ADT AEA AFA AFGE AFL AFM AFSCME AFSCME DC 37 AFT AFTRA AFW AGVA AISI AIU ALAA ALPA ALRA AMBWNA AMPAS ANA ...
And Expositor of the English Language... by John Walker
Outlaw, Adt'-ldw, s. One excluded froiri the beneGt of the law; a pluudercr, a robber, a bandit. To Outlaw, Adt'-ldw, v. a. To deprive of the bene- lits ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adt
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: nobihaya
- ADT, protecting a home near you
Photo credit: Ninian Reid
- Install ADT Plugins for Eclipse
If you would like to use this photo, be sure to place a proper attribution linking to xmodulo.com
Photo credit: xmodulo
- Afghan children happy to see ADT
Two Afghan girls smile for the camera during a recent trip to Bamyan Province. Capt. James Partamian, Georgia Agribusiness Development Team and U.S. Embassy Advisor, J.J. Smith, United States Department of Agriculture , conducted map reading and GPS training for the Director of Agriculture, Irrigation, and Livestock staff members Aug. 9. The training consisted of classroom instruction as well as a hands-on field exercise. The DAIL trainees will now be able to accurately locate agricultural project sites throughout Bamyan Province.
Photo credit: Georgia National Guard
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Adt
Programming and Data structures PDS Lecture 12 Queue ADT Definition and Implementation
See also the pronunciation examples of Adt!
Scrabble value of A1D2T1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adt!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adt to see it in context!