On this page:
Definition of the noun adulterer
What does adulterer mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: adulterers
- someone who commits adultery or fornication
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonym of adulterer: fornicator
- more generic words: debauchee / libertine / rounder = a dissolute person
- more specific terms:
- Adulterer is a fictional character from the 1982 film The Dead and the Deadly.
- Adulterer is a fictional character from the 1983 film Awakening of the Beast.
- Adulterer is a fictional character from the 1987 film Adventures in Babysitting.
Printed books with definitions for Adulterer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Devil's Diet (2006)
by Anita Lover
Here's another unwritten rule: the worst thing in the world is to be a liar and an adulterer is the biggest liar of them all. If you're like most people, you were probably married in a church and even people who aren't very religious seem to want ...
by Daniel Edgar Sickles, Felix Gregory De Fontaine
They show that the adulterer is the foe of every social relation, the destroyer of every domestic affection, the fatal ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adulterer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Adulterer
Video shows what adulterer means. One who commits adultery.. adulterer synonyms: Wikisaurus:libertine. Adulterer Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Adulterer!
Quotes about Adulterer
Scrabble value of A1D2U1L1T1E1R1E1R1
The value of this 9-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adulterer to see it in context!