On this page:
- Definition of the adjective advantageous
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Advantageous
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Advantageous
- Photos about Advantageous
- Video language resources about Advantageous
- Quotes about Advantageous
- Scrabble value of A1D2V4A1N1T1A1G2E1O1U1S1
- Share this page
Advantageous is sometimes a misspelling of eventually.
Definition of the adjective advantageous
What does advantageous mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more advantageous / most advantageous
- giving an advantage
- appropriate for achieving a particular end; implies a lack of concern for fairness
- similar: expedient
Alternative definition of the adjective advantageous
- Being of advantage; conferring advantage; gainful; profitable; useful; beneficial; as, an advantageous position.
"Advantageous": Imagining tomorrow’s America today, FUTURESTATES is a series of independent mini-features — short narrative films created by veteran filmmakers and emerging talents transforming today’s complex social issues into visions about what life will be like in decades to come. In Season Three, seven filmmakers imagine America in the not-too-distant future, when what we do, where we live, and who we are will all be dictated by the decisions we make today.Gwen is the spokesperson for a radical technology allowing people to overcome their natural disadvantages and begin life anew.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Jennifer Phang
- producers: Moon Molson & Jayda Thompson
- executive producer: Moon Molson
- production design by Aiyana Trotter
- written by Jennifer Phang
- casting by Anne Teutschel
- cinematography by Ming Kai Leung
- edited by Jennifer Phang & Moon Molson
- music by Timo Chen
- set decoration by Lauren Delaney George
- genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction
- released in
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Advantageous
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mohamed E. Fayad, Huascar A. Sanchez, Srikanth G.K. Hegde, Anshu Basia, Ashka Vakil
A discovery is also highly advantageous when it provides a number of benefits and advantages that could eventually help humankind. The word advantageous means furnishing convenience or opportunity, favorable ...
by R. J. Barry Jones
bargaining: advantageous. factors...
bargaining: advantageous factors 4 Location in the structure: It is 72 bargaining: advantageous factors.
by Cambridge University Press
advantageous /,aedvan'te1dgas/ adjective some» ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Advantageous
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Advantageous
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: FeatheredTar
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Advantageous
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Advantageous!
Quotes about Advantageous
Scrabble value of A1D2V4A1N1T1A1G2E1O1U1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 17 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Advantageous to see it in context!