On this page:
- Definition of the adjective advised
- Definition of the verb advised
- Phrases with advised
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for advised
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for advised
- Photo about advised
- Video language resources about advised
- Quotes about advised
- Scrabble value of A1D2V4I1S1E1D2
- Anagrams of ADVISED
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective advised
What does advised mean as an attribute of a noun?
- having the benefit of careful prior consideration or counsel
- having received information
- example: be kept advised
- similar: informed
Alternative definition of the adjective advised
- Considered or thought out; resulting from deliberation.
- Informed, appraised or made aware.
Definition of the verb advised
What does advised mean as a doing word?
- past of advise
Phrases with advised
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for advised
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Corpus-Based Analysis of the Complementation Patterns of English Verbs, Nouns and Adjectives by Thomas Herbst, David Heath, Ian F. Roe, Dieter Götz
B Government officials advised that no export licence was required. + wit-CL A Mr Matthew Fletcher, Consultant Urologist at Brighton General Hospital, advises how men should carry out similar self-examination. Could you advise if anything is ...
by Randall M. Miller Ph.D.
Mothers were advised that when a child showed a disposition to creep, they should shorten its clothes that it might have free use of its limbs, and protect its feet with stockings and shoes. In addition to the moral and social guidance mothers ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for advised
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about advised
Xrayd may not diagnose the problem. Repurposed SketchBook Pro Cintiq, with SketchBook Pro on iPad and Wacom Intous Stylus
Photo credit: suzi54241
Video language resources about advised
Click on an item to play that video:
- Advised Meaning
Video shows what advised means. Considered or thought out; resulting from deliberation.. Informed, appraised or made aware.. advised pronunciation. How to ...
- CB Chatter Viewers Discretion Is advised language
- Avro Arrow Test Flight Crash - Graphic Language Viewer Discretion is Advised
KMP Avro Arrow Test Flight and Crash.
- 1 More 09-10 Panini Timeless Treasures. OH SNAP!. (LANGUAGE ADVISED)
- How To Kill Crabs For Dinner (viewer description is advised)
Was killing crabs for dinner, this have cruelty and its a sad little life for them. Enjoy or maybe not.
- Vulgar Funny Language...viewer discretion is strongly advised!! ;)
- ROBY HATES TALKING TOM (VIEWER DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED)
- The Alphabet Song..Blooper! Contains coarse language..Viewer discretion is strongly advised!
Of course, if you don't understand Taiwanese, you'd be alright! & fortunately, Ethan doesn't understand...ha!
See also the pronunciation examples of advised!
Quotes about advised
Scrabble value of A1D2V4I1S1E1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADVISED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of advised!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of advised to see it in context!