On this page:
After-dinner a.k.a. After Dinner is a musical group.
- albums: "Editions", "Paradise of Replica / Paradise of Remixes", "After Dinner"
- "After-dinner" a.k.a. "After Dinner" is a musical album of After Dinner.
- released in (31 years ago)
- "After-dinner" a.k.a. "Trouble in Tahiti: Scene 7. "Evenin' shadows"" is a composition.
- also known as After Dinner
- music by Leonard Bernstein
"After-dinner" a.k.a. "After Dinner" is a play by Australian playwright Andrew Bovell. It was first performed at La Mama Theatre in 1988, and went on to be performed throughout Australia. It is published by Currency Press.
- language: English Language
- released in (27 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for after-dinner
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Social, Cultural, and Historical Perspectives by Scott C. Martin
After-dinner drinks, which frequently contain alcohol, are meant to be consumed after the evening meal. Several varieties of drinks are appropriate for after dinner, such as brandies, dessert wines, fortified wines, rums, whiskeys, and various ...
Finding a solution has never been easier! by Charles Timmerman
After 3 ala 4 next, once 6 behind After taxes 3 net After the hour 4 past After, in Arles 5 apres After- Christmas event 4 sale After-dinner candy 4 mint After-dinner drink 8 anisette 9 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for after-dinner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about after-dinner
Photo credit: Tom Head
Quotes about after-dinner
After dinner rest a while, after supper walk a mile.
more quotes about after-dinner...
Anagrams of AFTER-DINNER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of after-dinner!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of after-dinner to see it in context!