Ag's a.k.a. Augusta Regional Airport is a city-owned public airport seven miles south of Augusta, in Richmond County, Georgia.
- also known as Augusta Airport
- part of United States of America, Augusta
- official website: www.augustaregionalairport.com
- Ag's a.k.a. AGS was a motocross bicycle manufacturer in the 1970s, featuring 50cc and 123cc engines by Sachs, Puch and Zundapp.
- Ag's a.k.a. Esimbi Language: Esimbi is a language of the Cameroons. It's generally classified as Tivoid, but with little evidence. It is also called Isimbi, Simpi, Age, Aage, Bogue and Mburugam.
- also known as Bogue, Aage, Isimbi, Essimbi, Age, Simpi, Mburugam, Esimbi
- Ag's a.k.a. AGS is a make of automobile produced by Automobiles Gonfaronnaises Sportives.
- Ag's a.k.a. Jagged 1 is a protein.
- also known as J-1, AGS, Jagged1, AHD, AWS, HJ1, Jagged-1, Serrate-1, Alagille syndrome, Slalom, Ser-1, Jag1
- Ag's a.k.a. jagged 1 (Alagille syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as jagged 1, jagged1 (Alagille syndrome)
Anagrams of AG'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AG'S!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of AG'S for some fun with words!