On this page:
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 1991 film Paris Awakens.
- Agathe is a fictional character from The Whirlpool.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 1950 film Les Enfants terribles.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 2012 film My Black-Capped Angels.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 1923 film Young Medardus.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 2009 film Coco.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 1991 TV series Trapp Family Story.
- Agathe is a fictional character from the 2007 film Ocean Boulevard.
"Agathe" is a book by Paul Valéry.
- also known as "Agathe: Conte singulier"
"Agathe" is a musical album of Regrets.
- released in (14 years ago)
Agathe was the name of the first French nuclear underground test. It was an atomic bomb detonated in the Hoggar mount of the then French Sahara desert on November 21, 1961, during the Algerian War.
Phrases with Agathe
Printed books with definitions for Agathe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Musical World (1848)
Mademoiselle Agathe is a pretty little piece, and conveys a better moral than many a so-styled comedy in five acts. The subject is rather a delicate one to introduce before an English audience, and a sketch of it so hedged round with difficulties ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agathe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agathe
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1G2A1T1H4E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGATHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agathe!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agathe to see it in context!