On this page:
- Definition of the noun aggro
- Definition of the adjective aggro
- Definition of the verb aggro
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aggro
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aggro
- Photos about Aggro
- Video about Aggro
- Scrabble value of A1G2G2R1O1
- Anagrams of AGGRO
- Share this page
Definition of the noun aggro
What does aggro mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: aggros
- (informal British usage) aggravation or aggression
- example: I skipped it because it was too much aggro
- usage: colloquialism
- region: Britain / Great Britain / U.K. / UK / United Kingdom / United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- lexical domain: Acts - nouns denoting acts or actions
- more generic words: aggravation / irritation / provocation = unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
Alternative definition of the noun aggro
- Aggravation; bother
- Aggressive behavior.
- [online gaming] Attention from a hostile enemy which causes it to attack.
Definition of the adjective aggro
What does aggro mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [Australia, slang] angry
- (MMORPG slang) Liable to attack without being attacked first (said of monsters).
- [British, slang] hardcore, aggressive
- [US, slang] radical, aggressive, hardcore
Definition of the verb aggro
What does aggro mean as a doing word?
- [context: MMORPG, slang] To attack without being attacked first (said of monsters).
- "AGGRO" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "aggro" is a musical album of Die Fünf Freunde.
- "Aggro" is a song by The Enemy.
- music and lyrics by The Enemy
"Aggro" is a book by Peter Marsh.
- also known as "Aggro: the illusion of violence"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aggro
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jennifer Hargreaves
Aggro is a product of human beings' struggle to express identity, in forms of interpersonal ritual, the rules governing which are well understood at a micro— cultural level. Thus, there are good anthropological reasons to justify the adoption of a ...
A Critical Psychology (2012)
Interpretation of the Personal World by Edmund A. Sullivan
Aggro is a ritual manifestation of aggression in symbolic form. The importance of this distinction will be seen later when these authors take a final excursion into sociobiology. Finally, order is the concept that highlights the assumption that ...
The aggro is the work of Mr. George Frampton, STREET Inmovsusnrs. Hammad- On the 17th ult. Mr. F. H. Tulloch, Inspector for the Local Government Board, held an in uiry at the Bradford Town Hall into the app ication of the Bradford City ...
by Tony Thorne
aggro 1,agro n British and Australian aggravation. Originally the slang termwasa euphemism for threatened ...
The Godzone Dictionary (2010)
Of Favourite New Zealand Words and Phrases by Max Cryer
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
emcee Hostelry—inn, pub, tavern Hostile—adverse, antagonistic, inimical, warlike Hostile action—aggression Hostile and aggressive—belligerent Hostile and uncooperative—bolshie Hostile argument—polemic Hostile behaviour— aggro, ...
aggro'. varies. from. eight. to. thirty. fathoms;. but. there. is. anchorWwage. throughout its whole extent, though on the coast of Paria its soundings are much less. On the south side of the Serpent's Mouth, which communicates with the Atlantic ...
by hakem saleh
Abdabs Absobloodylutely Ace Action AC/DC Ackers Adam and Eve Aerated Afty Aggro Airhead Airlocked Airy-fairy Aks All Wet All-nighter terror — nerves – irritation absolutely. excellent - Very good excitement bisexual. money believe ...
of Australian words and phrases by John Miller
aggro A shortened expression used to describe aggression or aggravation. If someone is using threatening behaviour it is often said they are 'being aggro'. agricultural shot ...
by John Ayto, John Simpson
Violence Fighting; a fight, brawl aggro; bovver; brannigan; hey Rube; rammy; ram -sammy; rough house; rough-up; ruckus; rumble; rux; shemozzle; sort-out; stoush; tear-up; thump-up; up-and-downer To fight dish it out; go the knuckle; mix in; ...
aggro /'agrou/ noun (uncount; BrE; informal) 1 Aggro is violent or threatening behaviour. 2 Something causes aggro if it causes ill ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aggro
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aggro
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: hermzz
Photo credit: thelondonrollergirls
Photo credit: mRio
- Aggro Pekuliar
Photo credit: Deeped & Amanda Strandh
- Aggro Lighting
Photo credit: Old Sarge
- Aggro Pekuliar
Photo credit: MatsAdamczak
- Aggro ostrich
Photo credit: CrazyDownUnder
- Aggro Pekuliar
Made with Paper
Photo credit: axbom
- Aggro dog
No wonder. Its body & tail have been shaved and it has nicotine stains round its mouth.
Photo credit: Newtown grafitti
- Aggro Hincapie
Most Aggressive Rider Award
Photo credit: a moment, please
- Sushi gets aggro to heavy metal
Photo credit: ▓▒░ TORLEY ░▒▓
- Ireland - Free Derry - aggro corner poster
Photo credit: wmshc_kiwi
- A bit of aggro...
Photo credit: Nina A. J. G.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Aggro
Video shows what aggro means. Aggravation; bother.. Aggressive behaviour; loud, intimidating behaviour that convincingly threatens violence without ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Aggro!
Scrabble value of A1G2G2R1O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGGRO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aggro!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aggro to see it in context!