On this page:
- "Agonies": Tourments English: Agonies, is a French drama film from 1954, directed by Jacques Daniel-Norman, written by Jacques Daniel-Norman, starring Paul Azaïs and Louis de Funès.
- also known as Tourments
- country: France
- language: French
- producers: Jean Lefait & Raymond Logeart
- production design by Louis Le Barbenchon
- written by Jacques Daniel-Norman & Pierre Maudru
- Paul Azaïs as Father Bizule
- Blanchette Brunoy as Anne-Marie Duffot
- Claudy Chapeland as Jean-Claude Duffot
- Raymond Cordy as Jo Bractonne
- Louis de Funès as Eddy Gorlier
- Charles Dechamps as M. de Vandière
- Jean Dunot
- Simone Logeart
- Jacqueline Porel as Simone Rebeira
- Tino Rossi as Jacques Duffot dit Tony Caylor
- Andrée Servilanges as Madame of Prinjelles
- Jeanne Véniat
- Renée Corciade as Madame Prestat
- Jean Berton as Victor
- cinematography by Roger Fellous
- edited by Nicole Marko
- music by Paul Misraki, René Sylviano
- genre: Drama
- released on (60 years ago)
- "Agonies" a.k.a. "Ingrid – Die Geschichte eines Fotomodells" English: Agonies, is a German comedy film from 1955, directed by Géza von Radványi, written by Gerda Corbett, starring Johanna Matz and Louis de Funès.
- read more about Ingrid – Die Geschichte eines Fotomodells
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agonies
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jennifer McClinton-Temple, Alan Velie
Agonies. in. the. New. World. 1992 Work Author: Gerald Vizenor Dead Voices, one of Gerald Vizenor's lesserknown novels, draws together the author's interest in retelling classic Anishinabe tales (in this casethe earthdiver and creation ...
by Katharina M. Wilson
Les Angoysses (The Agonies) gives us a powerful experience of the Renaissance woman. Works Les Angoysses douloureuses qui procedeni d' amours: Contenantz troys parties, Composees par Dame Htlisenne: Laquelle exhorte toutes ...
by James Ciment
Agonies. Any discussion of Asia and war properly begins with China, the imperial power of its region since World War II. As soon as that war concluded, China was convulsed by its own civil war, between the Communist forces of Mao Zedong ...
Pocket Encyclopedia (1811)
Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Polite Literature by Edward Augustus Kendall
The agonies, so much talked of, and the sufferings incident to sickness or wounds, are the agonies and sufferings of life, not of death ; they are the struggles of the body to. live, not to die ; efforts of the machine to overcome the obstacles by ...
A Dictionary of Winnicott's Use of Words by Jan Abram
The above-stated forms of psychosis are, for Winnicott, psychological organizations that have to be gone through in order to protect the core self against unthinkable anxieties or primitive agonies. They are described thus: 1. Going to pieces. 2.
by John Shakespear
Gasping in the agonies of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agonies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Agonies
Scrabble value of A1G2O1N1I1E1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGONIES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agonies!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agonies to see it in context!