On this page:
- AGT a.k.a. Telus is a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and satellite television. The company is based in Burnaby, British Columbia in Metro Vancouver; it was originally based in Edmonton, Alberta before its merger with BCTel in 1999. Telus's wireless division, Telus Mobility, offers CDMA 2000, IDEN, HSPA+, and LTE-based mobile phone networks. Telus’s major market areas are British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec.
- read more about Telus
- AGT a.k.a. Astral Gemstone Talismans: At Astral Gemstone Talismans we are creating highly personalized designer jewelry since 1975. Exceptional astrological gemstone talismans created using top quality astrological gems, herbal bhasmas, planetary symbols, and certified serial numbers, in handcrafted solid gold or silver settings designed by artist-gemologist, Richard S. Brown, and created in harmony with your own personal sidereal or Asian astrological horoscope.
- read more about Astral Gemstone Talismans
- Agt a.k.a. Guaraní International Airport: Guarani International Airport is an international airport located at Minga Guazú, a city of Gran Ciudad del Este in the Alto Paraná Department of Paraguay. It is Paraguay's second international airport.
- also known as Guarni Airport
- AGT a.k.a. Al Green Theatre is a Venue in Toronto.
- read more about Al Green Theatre
- Agt a.k.a. Agta, Central Cagayan Language: Central Cagayan Agta, also known as Labin Agta, is an Aeta language of the northern Philippines.
- also known as Central Cagayan Agta language, Cagayan Agta language
- Agt a.k.a. alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase (oxalosis I; hyperoxaluria I; glycolicaciduria; serine-pyruvate aminotransferase) is a gene.
- also known as serine:pyruvate aminotransferase; oxalosis I; alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase; serine-pyruvate aminotransferase; primary hyperoxaluria type 1; alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase, liver-specific peroxisomal; L-alanine: glyoxylate aminotransferase 1
- Agt a.k.a. angiotensinogen (serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A, member 8) is a gene.
- also known as angiotensin I; angiotensinogen; angiotensin II precursor; alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin; pre-angiotensinogen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AGT
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
19th International Conference, FOSSACS 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-8, 2016, Proceedings by Bart Jacobs, Christof Löding
A coalition C ⊆ Agt is a set of players, its size is the number of players it contains and we write it |C|.
ECAI 2014 (2014)
21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence by T. Schaub, G. Friedrich, B. O'Sullivan
is a tuple M = (Agt, Res, S, II, T, Act, d, c, 6) where: • Agt is a non-empty ...
Strategies of Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease, Cardiac Failure, and Stroke by Antonio M. Gotto, Fondazione Giovanni Lorenzini
AGT is a paradigm for common chronic disease genes. Atherosclerosis seems to be promoted by thrombogenic factors such as fibrinogen, factor VIIc, and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. Structural gene loci have been identified and studied ...
Endogenous Toxins (2009)
Targets for Disease Treatment and Prevention, 2 Volume Set by Peter J. O'Brien, William Robert Bruce
AGT is a homodimeric enzyme of 86 kDa, which catalyzes the transamination of glyoxylate to glycine, using alanine as ...
by Alexander J. Vincent
win98 = ( (agt . indexOf ( "win98" ) !=-1 ) || (agt .indexOf ( "windows 98")!=- ...
by Joop W. Koopmans, Arend H. Huussen Jr.
° AGT, DRIES (ANDREAS ANTONIUS MARIA) VAN of agricultural products. Dutch forestry, however, is only a marginal industry, because woodland is scarce and mostly used for recreational purposes. See also FISHING; WAGENINGEN.
Exporters' Encyclopaedia (1915)
Agt., H. B. MOORE, American Trust Bldg., Chicago. Vice-Pres. and Gen. Mgr. R. M. BOULET, Traf. Agt., JAMES BEATTIE, San Juan de Letran No. 5, Asst. Gen. Manager, Mexico City. Texas City, Texas. J. D. HARDIN, Gen. Agt., Whitney Central ...
McCullough; Purchasing Agt., at Head Office, Nat S. Smith. DIRECTORS.—W. E. Johnson, T. W. Hander, John M. Connor, Dr. R. H. Eames, Chas.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AGT
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about AGT
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about AGT
AGT - Description
See also the pronunciation examples of AGT!
Sign Language Audio Books AGT 2012 Audition
Scrabble value of A1G2T1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine