On this page:
- Agueda a.k.a. Águeda is a city and a municipality in Portugal. The population in 2011 was 47,729, in an area of 335.27 km². The city proper had a population of 14,504 in 2001, while the remainder is distributed in 11 parishes, within the Baixo Vouga Subregion.
- read more about Águeda (city)
- Agueda a.k.a. The Águeda is a river tributary of the Douro River, that springs from the Serra das Mesas in Spain, in the autonomous community of Castile and León. It flows 130 kilometres until it reaches the Douro River near Barca de Alva, Portugal. The Águeda makes a natural border between Portugal and Spain for much of its course.
- also known as 阿圭達河
- part of Europe
- Agueda a.k.a. Águeda was a freguesia in Águeda Municipality, Aveiro District, Portugal. It had an area of 41.6 km2 and in 2011 had a population of 11,346.
- also known as 阿格达
- country: Portugal
- Agueda a.k.a. Águeda is a fictional character from the 2005 film Tapas.
- Agueda is a fictional character from the 1968 film La Bataille de San Sebastian.
Agueda a.k.a. Águeda, is a Mexican telenovela produced by Televisa and originally transmitted by Telesistema Mexicano.
- begun in (47 years ago)
- country: Mexico
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agueda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A - Ana
AGUEDA, the Æminium Flumen of the Romans (Pliny), a river of Spain in the province of Salamanca. It rises in the Sierra de Gata, and passing by Ciudad Rodrigo, falls into the Douro, on the Portuguese frontier, after a northward course of 70 ...
Santa Agueda (Spain).— The baths of Santa Agueda are situated in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agueda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Agueda
Photo credit: Doro y el mundo...
Scrabble value of A1G2U1E1D2A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGUEDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agueda!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agueda to see it in context!