On this page:
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 1973 film The Cannibal Man.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Delay.
- Agustín: Agustin is a fictional character from the 2013 film Magic Magic.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 1943 film For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Frente al mar.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Everyone Has a Plan.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 2003 film Sleeping Luck.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a fictional character from the 2014 film Panic 5 Bravo.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Viola.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a fictional character from the 2013 film Tempo Adagio.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the TV program Looking.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 1957 musical comedy film Los chiflados del rock and roll.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 1951 film La Virgen gitana.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 1952 comedy film Mi campeón.
- Agustín is a fictional character from the 2011 film Wrinkles.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a fictional film character.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a film/ TV producer, screenwriter and a film/ TV director.
- Agustín a.k.a. Agustìn is a Havana-born Cuban tattoo artist, specializing in portraiture. Known for helping to popularize the tattoo artistry movement in Cuba, he is most famous for his work on Argentinean football star Diego Maradona.
- born in (35 years ago)
Agustín a.k.a. Agustin is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Agustin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agustín
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Global Responses by Steen Fryba Christensen, Li Xing
Óscar García Agustín is an associate professor and senior researcher at the Research Center on Development and International Relations, Department of Culture and Global Studies, Aalborg University, Denmark. Jørgen Dige Pedersen is an ...
by Cynthia McClintock
Agustín is a highlands peasant community, and thus falls under the peasant community statute described in Chapter II. Political structures similar to those in the cooperatives—the General Assembly and Councils—were thus established, and ...
The Wines of Chile (2006)
by Peter Richards
owned seventy per cent by the giant Constellation Brands group as part of its Icon Estates portfolio and thirty per cent by the Huneeus family, whose patriarch Agustín is a Chilean businessman based in the USA with wine investments there ...
Behind the Veil of Vice (2011)
The Business and Culture of Sex in the Middle East by John R. Bradley
Laura María Agustín is a sociologist who studies sex workers and is the author of the book Sex at the Margins: Migration, Labour, Markets, and the Rescue Industry (2007), and ...
by Melissa Hope Ditmore
Agustín (2002) argues for a framework of migration studies to think about those who work in sex, domestic, and “caring” services and also advocates identifying these women as migrants, which then “allows consideration of all conceivable ...
Ethnopharmacology and Its Applications by Christian Rätsch
Llagostera,Agustín, ManuelC. Torres, and María Antonietta Costa.
Agustín de Ahumada y Villalón, Marqués de las Amarillas 9. “Agustín de Ahumada.” 10. Fehrenbach, Lone Star, 62. 11. “Agustín de Ahumada.” Lucas Ignacio Alamán y Escalada 12. “Lucas Alamán Biography,” Encyclopedia of World ...
A Dictionary of Archaeology (2008)
by Ian Shaw, Robert Jameson
CoaqueCoaque ChorreraChorrera Cochasquí Cochasquí Cochasquí Nambillo Nambillo LasLasVegasVegas ValdiviaValdivia SangaySangay TolitaTolita CalimaCalima San Agustín San Agustín SinúSinú Puerto Hormiga, Puerto Hormiga, ...
by Phil Gunson, Greg Chamberlain, Andrew Thompson
Agustín. Farabundo. 1893¥1932. Salvadorean Communist Party leader. The natural son of a wealthy landowner in a remote part of El Salvador, Martí first entered politics as a student to oppose the government of Jorge Meléndez. This resulted ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agustín
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agustín to see it in context!