Aha is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Aha
- Other definitions of Aha
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aha
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aha
- Photos about Aha
- Video language resources about Aha
- Quotes about Aha
- Scrabble value of A1H4A1
- Anagrams of AHA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Aha
What does Aha mean as a name of something?
Aha is a genus of Crabronidae, described by Menke in 1977.
- synonym: genus Aha
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Crabronidae
Other definitions of Aha
What does Aha also mean?
- An exclamation of understanding, realization, invention, or recognition.
- Aha a.k.a. A-ha is a Norwegian band formed in Oslo in 1982. The band was founded by Morten Harket, Magne Furuholmen and Paul Waaktaar-Savoy. The group initially rose to fame during the mid-1980s after being discovered by musician and producer John Ratcliff, and had continued global success in the 1990s and 2000s.
- read more about A-ha
- Aha var en svensk musikgrupp med bland annat Nicklas Östergren. Bandet gav ut singeln Whiskey och eventuellt också en LP.
- album: "Whiskey"
- "Aha" a.k.a. "A-ha!" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- also known as Ah-ha
- music and lyrics by Imogen Heap
- "Aha" a.k.a. "Ahā" is a composition.
- "Aha" is a musical album of Hülya Polat.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Aha" is a musical EP of Wickee.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Aha" is a musical single of Dremnt the End.
- "Aha" is a composition.
- "Aha" is a composition.
"Aha" a.k.a. "Aha!" is a 2007 Bangladeshi film, directed and Written by Enamul Karim Nirjhar.Produced by Faridur Reza Sagar,Impress telefilms. It was the first film by Enamul Karim Nirjhar and he won the National Film Award 2007 as Best Director and other 3 categories, like Best Cinematography, Best Editing and Best Song [Lukochuri Lukochuri Golpo by Fahmida Nabi]. He worked with Impress telefilm for first time.
- country: Bangladesh
- language: Bengali Language
- starring: Humayun Faridi
- genres: Bengali Cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released in (8 years ago)
"Aha" a.k.a. "Aha!" is a video game.
- genre: Strategy video game
- Aha a.k.a. Aha! is a Czech daily tabloid newspaper published in the Czech Republic.
- Aha a.k.a. Aha! provides Software-as-a-Service Product Roadmap Software for Product Managers in software, Web, and technology companies in the United States and internationally.
- Aha a.k.a. AHA! is an informative and educational TV program from GMA Network. It began airing on April 4, 2010, and is hosted by Drew Arellano. The show promises to share interesting facts and trivia about a wide range of topics to the viewers.
- Aha a.k.a. Ahanta Language: Ahanta is a Central Tano language of Ghana.
- Aha: According to the Book of Mormon, Aha was a Nephite soldier who lived in the 1st century BC in the Americas. His father was Zoram, a "chief captain" of the Nephite armies. Sometime between 81 BC. and 78 BC, Aha accompanied his father and his brother to battle against the Lamanites in order to rescue prisoners of war that were captured during the destruction of the city of Ammonihah. Under inspired direction by the prophet Alma, their army met the Lamanite army after crossing the River Sidon, and defeated them. All of the prisoners were rescued, with the narrative stating that "there was not one soul of them had been lost that were taken captive".
- Aha a.k.a. aHA! is a 2002 Danish TV program hosted by Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen.
- begun on (12 years ago)
- country: Denmark
- genre: Game show
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
TREATMENT AHA is a rare disorder with few comparative trials to guide treatment. There have been a number of published treatment guidelines, including a recent consensus guideline published in 2009, which are largely in agreement with ...
40 Days to Lasting Change (2015)
An AHA Challenge by Kyle Idleman
AHA is a spiritual experience that brings about supernatural change. More specifically, AHA is “a sudden recognition that leads to an honest moment that brings lasting change.” With striking consistency, AHA always has three ingredients: 1.
AHA, 40 Days to Lasting Change, Praying for Your Prodigal by Kyle Idleman
AHA is a spiritual experience that brings about supernatural change. In some ways AHA can't be explained; it must be experienced. AHA is the moment in someone's life when there is a beautiful collision. At just the right time, there is a God ...
The Socratic Boogie (2005)
Creating Creativity by Felix Bendann
The Aha is an overflow of emotion, emotion powerfully seeking language. If a change in the series involves sufficient emotional reconstruction, it presences itself in self-consciousness to such an extreme degree as to occupy its whole attention.
Patient Safety (2004)
Principles and Practice by Jacqueline Fowler Byers, PhD, RN, CNAA, Susan V. White, PhD, RN, CPHQ
AHA is The Quality 62 Overview of Concepts and Principles.
Colorado Breweries (2014)
by Dan Rabin
AHA is the abbreviation for the American Homebrewers Association, a branch of the Boulder-based Brewers Association. • A beer engine or hand pump is a manually operated pump used to dispense cask-conditioned beers. • The Front ...
AHA is the national trade association of hospitals and health care networks Website is www.aha.org. National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems (NAPH). NAPH represents more than 100 hospitals and health systems which ...
To which is Added a Selection of Colloquial Sentences by William Williams
Ma te aha. Whether, conj. Ahakoa; ne; oti; ranei; raina (E. c.). Paraua. Aha. Are; ha. 7720720While, ad. Kei ; keiwha, Whine, v. Ueme. Whip, v. Whiu. Whip, s. Ta; whiu. Whipping-top, s. Kaihotaka. Whirl, v.
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1907)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Isidore Singer, Cyrus Adler
Aha (P) Abbahu b. Bebi (B) Abbahu b. Ehi (B) Abbahu b. Geniba (B) Abbahu b. Zutarti (B) Abbai (called Nahmani; B) Abbaib. Abbin (B) Abbai b.
by Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN, Meredith Kazer, PhD, APRN, A/GNP-BC
Recently, two AhA Scientific Statements have been published that provide comprehensive overviews of nursing and interdisciplinary care of stroke patients across the care continuum (miller et al., 2010; Summers et al., 2009). Summers et al.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aha
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Aha
Click on an item to play that video:
- Aha Meaning
Video shows what aha means. An exclamation of understanding, realization, invention, or recognition.. aha pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by ...
- [Official Video] Aha! - Pentatonix (Imogen Heap Cover)
GET PENTATONIX THE ALBUM NOW! | ITUNES...
- AHA The Sun Always Shines On Tv
AHA The Sun Always Shines On Tv.
See also the pronunciation examples of Aha!
Quotes about Aha
Scrabble value of A1H4A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aha to see it in context!