On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Ahi
What does Ahi mean as a name of something?
- the yellowfin tuna
"AHI" is a musical EP of AHI.
- released on
- Ahi was a right-wing nationalist religious Zionist political party in Israel. Founded in 2005, it was part of the National Union alliance between 2006 and 2008. For the 2009 elections it ran a joint list with Likud.
- official website: www.hamifkad.org.il/index.asp?catID=1377&siteLang=2
- AHI is a retargetable audio subsystem for AmigaOS, MorphOS and AROS. It was created by Martin Blom in the mid-1990s to allow standardized operating system support for audio hardware other than just the native Amiga sound chip, for example 16-bit sound cards.
- Ahi a.k.a. Axi Language: Axi is one of the Loloish languages spoken by the Yi people of China. The Axi are one of the main linguistic sub-branches of Yi, and the Axi tiaoyue is a dance of the Axi speaking Yi people accompanied by the sanhu.
- read more about Axi Language
- Ahi a.k.a. Tiagba Language: The Lélé language, Lélémrin, also known as Tiagba after its principal town, is a Kru language spoken by ethnic Aizi on the shores of Ébrié Lagoon in Ivory Coast. It is not intelligible with Mobu, also spoken by Aizi at the lagoon.
- also known as Tiagbamrin Aizi language; Ahizi; Lélémrin; Aizi, Tiagbamrin Language
- AHI a.k.a. Acute Heptagram of Impact: These seven elements: Strategy, Tactics, Execution, Reputation, Persistence, Desire and Fear, make up the seven points of the acute heptagram of impact. If your project isn't working, it's almost certainly because one or more of these elements aren't right.
- read more about Acute Heptagram of Impact
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Uniting Science and Participation by Barry Pound
AHI is a unique programme that aims to improve the integration and coordination of contributions from a number of national, international and non-governmental research organizations to arrest land degradation and improve livelihoods in the ...
Ahi to Ziti (2010)
Food from a to Z by Tracy Kompelien
Ahi is a Hawaiian name for yellowfin and ...
by Peter C. Gay
The AHI is a crude ...
Sleep Disorders Medicine (2009)
Basic Science, Technical Considerations, and Clinical Aspects by Sudhansu Chokroverty
after adjusting for confounding factors, lower AHI is an independent risk factor for nonadherence.83,139 Conversely, several investigators have observed that adherent patients cannot consistently be differentiated from nonadherent patients ...
by John Relly Beard
AHI. AJ. A. 3D.
by James Stuart Olson
The Ahi are one of the subgroups of the Yi* peoples of the People's Republic of ...
by Charles Russell Coulter, Patricia Turner
Ahi (Egypt, Persia,India.) ...
by J.F. Stimson, Donald Stanley Marshall
ahi.pihapiha - - | ''': for treating elephantiasis of the testicles; a red-hot stone is set inside the upper section of a rehi, and the whole is covered with the upper half of a coconut which has had one of its eyes pierced; steam from the rehi gushes ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ahi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Various Chef events from southern Connecticut. Gourmet Magazine, Martha Stewart Living Magazine, Sub Zero, Wolf Ranges, Clarke Corporation, SoNo
Photo credit: g[wiz]
a.k.a. Tuna, from Shark's Cove Grill, Oahu
Photo credit: Phillie Casablanca
Photo credit: Jennie Robinson Faber
- Ahi estas.
Photo credit: SL06 Marina(im.back)
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Ahi
Video shows what ahi means. the yellowfin tuna. Ahi Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ahi. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ahi!
Scrabble value of A1H4I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ahi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahi to see it in context!