On this page:
Who is Ahlam?
Ahlam Ali Al Shamsi, commonly known as Ahlam is an Emirati female singer from UAE. In 2006, she signed to the major record label, Rotana. She has released a total of ten albums including two successful ones, El Thokol Sana'a and Hatha Ana under its name. She is popular throughout the Arab World, particularly among Arab nations of the Persian Gulf. In 2011, Ahlam joined MBC's Arab Idol judging panel alongside Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama and Egyptian composer Hassan El Shafei.
- also known as Ahlam Ali Al Shamsi, Ahlam AlShamsi
- born on (46 years ago) in Abu Dhabi, child of Ali Bin Hazim Al Shamsi and Fawzia Hazeem
- nationality: United Arab Emirates
- religion: Islam
- profession: Singer
- Marriage with Mubarak Alhajiri since
- parent of
- genre: Arabic music
- albums: "Revolt Against Reason", "Acting Salam", "Les Riam", "A'hbuk Moot", "Ma'aa Al Salamah", "Kaif Ardeh", "Ma yeseh Ela El Saheeh", "Tabee'ee", "Mekhtlef", "Le Elmak Bas", "Ahsan", "El Thokol Sana'a", "Hatha Ana", "Mawadek"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Female Artist
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Entertainer of the Year
- official website: ahlam-alshamsi.com/Ahlam/Ahlam.html
- Ahlam is a fictional character from the TV series Dumu'u Alqamar.
- Ahlam is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Ghost.
- Ahlam is a fictional character from the 1999 drama Pleasure Market.
- Ahlam is a fictional character in the 2013 film The Ferry.
- Ahlam is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Moroccan Symphony.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahlam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Phillip C. Naylor
Ahlam Mosteghanemi may be the most popular writer in the Arab world today. Algeria's admirable modern Arabic literary production has been enhanced by the determined emphasis on Arabization. This can be observed since independence ...
by Ghada Hashem Talhami
MOSTEGHANIMI AHLAM (1953- ). An Algerian ...
by John Ramsay McCulloch
—Exports from year || Louium is carolim Ahlam. 2 r 2 COTTON. 538 IV.-Raw Cotton.—Exports from ...
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
Documentaries such as Atteyat El-Abnoudis Ahlam Mumkina (“Permissible Dreams,” Egypt, 1983) examine female agency within Egyptian society and consider individual womens struggles with patriarchy. The director Heiny Srours Leila Wal ...
A Dictionary of the English Language by Noah Webster
Ahlam, ri-hT'flm. fl. Ahllah. A-hT'ia, fl. Ahikara. A-hrkam. fl. Ahimelsch.
A Condensed Dictionary of the English Language, with Copious Etymological Derivations ... Chiefly Derived from the Unabridged Dictionary of Noah Webster ... by Noah Webster
-Ar'ahlam. . Aii idiom oi the language of. etc. — Ar' ablat, n. One verxcd in Arabic literature. Arable, ar'l£-bl, rt. Fit for tillage or plowing ; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahlam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ahlam
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1H4L1A1M3
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AHLAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahlam!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahlam to see it in context!