On this page:
Ainbusk are a pop/folk vocal group from Gotland, Sweden. Formed in 1983, Ainbusk are best known for their single "Jag mötte Lassie" - frequently referred to simply as "Lassie" - which was the Christmas chart-topper in Sweden in 1990. They have released four studio albums, one live album and one compilation. Their music mixes pop with traditional Swedish influences; they have also recorded Swedish versions of English-language songs. In 2008, they participated unsuccessfully in the Swedish Eurovision Song Contest selection, Melodifestivalen.
- also known as Ainbusk Singers
- genres: Pop music, Folk music
- albums: "Alska Mej", "I Midvintertid - En Jul På Gotland", "Skynda att älska", "Stolt", "En samling"
- award: - Karamelodiktstipendiet (För att gruppen i sina musikal-presentationer framgångsrikt förenar komisk fränhet med allvar i folkton; aktuellt engagemang med tidlös enebuskis – alltsammans resultatet av en fräsch, gotländsk talangexplosion, lika uppskattad där i När som här i fjärran)
- official website: www.ainbusk.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ainbusk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1N1B3U1S1K5
The value of this 7-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ainbusk for some fun with words!