On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Air Strike
What does Air Strike mean as a name of something?
- [military] An attack on a ground or naval target by one or more aircraft or missiles.
- "Air Strike" is a 2002 action film directed by David Worth.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Carlos Silva Da Silva
- Robert Rusler as Ben Garret
- Fredric Lehne as Col. Blackwell
- Ivaylo Geraskov as Ivan
- Ivo Tonchev as Perez
- Jennifer Gareis as Charlie
- Kitodar Todorov as Anderson
- Assen Blatechki as Chicago
- Krasimer Vankov as Garret
- Atanas Srebrev as Cash
- Piotr Ksheninski as Jenkins
- Pepper Sweeney as Hanks
- Benjamin Burdick as Walker
- Tyrone Pinkham as Mst. Sgt. Franks
- Vladimir Nikolov as Jerry
- Max Gonzales as Jr. Officer
- Nikolai Iliev as Weber
- Dimiter Kuzov as Petrovian Sergeant
- Dimiter Stefanov as Officer
- Delyan Dabov as Officer #2
- Petya Evtimova as Janice
- Stoyo Mirkov as Radar Specialist
- George Zlatarev as Pilot
- Georgio Borissov as Pilot #2
- Dimiter Spasov as Pilot #3
- Vladimir Kolev as Pilot #4
- Alexander Tumbev as Pilot #5
- Ilian Sinansky as Pilot #6
- David Douglas as Pilot #7
- Kaloian Vodenicharov as Ranger #1
- Anton Karadimchev as Petrovian Soldier
- Pavlim Michev as Petrovian Soldier #2
- Dessi Morales as Debra
- genres: War film, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Thriller, Documentary film
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Air Strike" is a film, directed by Cy Roth.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Air Strike
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Focus On Reading (2004)
Wringer:grades 4-6 by Walch
An air strike is an attack from the air (using airplanes) on a ground or sea target. Birch beer is a carbonated soft drink containing flavoring from the bark of birch trees. Whittling is the act of cutting or shaping wood with a knife. A corpse is a dead ...
The Iraq War Encyclopedia (2013)
by Thomas R. Mockaitis
Operation IRAQI FREEDOM began early in the morning of March 20, 2003, with an unsuccessful air strike near Baghdad, involving two F-117A stealth fighter -bombers, aimed at killing top Iraqi leaders, including President Saddam Hussein .
The Encyclopedia of Middle East Wars: The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts [5 volumes] (2010)
The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts by Spencer C. Tucker
The air campaign of Operation iraqi freeDom began early in the morning of March 20, 2003, with an unsuccessful air strike near Baghdad, involving two F- 117A stealth fighter-bombers, aimed at killing top Iraqi leaders, including President ...
by Shahid Javed Burki
air strike that killed wanted al-Qaeda member Hamza Rabia in December—was found bound and shot in the Mir Ali area of North ...
by Us Department Of Defense
air strike — An attack on specific objectives by fighter, bomber, or attack aircraft on ...
Dictionary of Military Terms (2015)
Over 6,000 words clearly defined by Richard Bowyer
air strike /ea stralk/ noun an attack by aircraft against a target on the ground (usually with air-to-ground missiles) o The UN Council has authorized air strikes ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Air Strike
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Air Strike
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Air Strike
Air strike Meaning
Video shows what air strike means. An attack on a ground or naval target by one or more aircraft or missiles.. Air strike Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Air Strike!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Air Strike to see it in context!