On this page:
"Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air Mail" is a 1932 drama adventure film written by Dale Van Every and Frank Wead and directed by John Ford.
- also known as Airmail
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Carl Laemmle, Jr.
- cinematography by Karl Freund
- genres: Adventure Film, Black-and-white
- subject: Aviation
- released on (82 years ago)
- "Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air mail" is a book by Frank Monk.
- "Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air mail" is a book by Tomas Tranströmer.
"Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air Mail" is an iOS game developed by Chillingo Ltd and released on May 24, 2012.
- released on
- "Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air Mail": Air Mail is an album by the improvisational collective Air featuring Henry Threadgill, Steve McCall, and Fred Hopkins recorded for the Italian Black Saint label. The album consists of three compositions dedicated to Bobbie Kingsley, Ronnie Boykins, and Cecil Taylor & Jimmy Lyons.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (34 years ago)
- "Air-mail" a.k.a. "AIR MAIL" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Air-mail" a.k.a. "Air Mail" is a musical album of Yellowbellies.
- released in (18 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for air-mail
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christopher G. Morris
air-mail [an- mayt'] norm. 1. the system ofsending mail by aircraft. 2. letters and parcels carried by ...
air-mail (ar'mal') aadjective air mail noun Mail that is sent by aircraft. airman noun Someone of the ...
The Encyclopedia of Ephemera (2000)
A Guide to the Fragmentary Documents of Everyday Life for the Collector, Curator, and Historian by Maurice Rickards, Michael Twyman
The first air-mail covers used in quantity appeared at the Siege of Paris in 1870- 71. They were privately produced and printed on tinted paper (green, blue, lilac, azure, and rose) bearing patriotic slogans in French and German, the arms of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for air-mail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AIR-MAIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of air-mail!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of air-mail to see it in context!