On this page:
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 2012 drama history thriller film Argo.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 2008 film Last Chance Harvey.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 1999 film Any Given Sunday.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 1967 film The Gnome-Mobile.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 2004 film Ray.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional character from the 1965 film The Family Jewels.
- Airline Stewardess is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airline Stewardess
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Logical Reasoning (1993)
by Bradley Harris Dowden
Another kind of error in the definition process occurs in the following pair of definitions: An airline stewardess is a woman who provides service to airline passengers during flight. An airline steward is a male airline stewardess. This is an ...
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF DAYS (2009)
START THE DAY WITH HISTORY by Steven Carol
1930– Registered nurse Ellen Church, the first airline stewardess (later renamed flight attendants), went on duty aboard a Boeing Air Transit (the predecessor to United ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
red flasher man who indecently exposes himself flex to leave flight attendant airline stewardess or steward flight host(ess) airline steward(ess) floral tribute wreath defood-order expediter short-order cook food preparation center kitchen food ...
by Vincent Terrace
With the help ofhis neighbor, an airline stewardess named Betsy, Harry finds a beach front home at 1101 Coast Road in Santa Monica. Linzy (a brunette Loni Anderson), Gina and Sue Ingham become Harry's often bikini-clad neighbors. Sue ...
by Alison Wray
Actually spoken by a Dutch airline stewardess. 14. That is, if the grammar is based on generation from atomic lexical units. 15. In actual fact, there are phrasally based models of language ...
by Jerry Roberts
Panama's one TV movie as a director was genuinely evocative of the screwball comedies of the 1940s: Karen Valentine, the unofficial sweetheart of the movie-of -the-week era, played an airline stewardess juggling marriages in New York and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airline Stewardess
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airline Stewardess to see it in context!