On this page:
- Definition of the adjective airtight
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airtight
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airtight
- Photos about Airtight
- Video about Airtight
- Quotes about Airtight
- Scrabble value of A1I1R1T1I1G2H4T1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective airtight
What does airtight mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: -
- having no weak points
- not allowing air or gas to pass in or out
Alternative definition of the adjective airtight
- Being impermeable to air or other gases.
- [figuratively] Having no weak points or flaws (as in an "airtight" argument).
Airtight is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and cartoon series. He is the G.I. Joe Team's hostile environment specialist and debuted in 1985.
- "Airtight" is a film, written and directed by Derek Estlin Purvis.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Derek Estlin Purvis & Aija Terauda
- executive producers: Peter D. Cureau, Derek Estlin Purvis, Aija Terauda & H. Russell Wilks
- cinematography by Sergei Franklin
- edited by Veronique Doumbe
- music by Christine Smith
- genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama
- released in
- official website: www.therprstudios.com/media/film/airtight
- "Airtight" is a film.
- "Airtight" is a musical single of Ignition.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Airtight" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Max Graham
- "Airtight" is a musical album that was nominated for 2001 Juno Award for Dance Recording of the Year.
Airtight is a record label.
- official website: www.airtight-recordings.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airtight
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Carla Emery
You needan airtight fruitcake-type pan to store it in.Youcan buy them at hardware stores or in cooking specialty stores, if you don't have any around the house. Keep the can with the cake in it in a cool place to prevent mold. A cool basement ...
by Joseph Angelo
®airtight ̄. doors thatis capable of being pressurized and depressurized.This device serves as a passageway for crew members and equipment between two placesof different pressure levels¦for example, between a spacecraft cabin and ...
by Jennifer Ford
Large bowl • white glue • measuring cup • food coloring, optional • liquid starch • large spoon • zipper-closure baggie or container with airtight lid. What. to. do. 1. Pour one cup of glue into a bowl. If using food coloring, add ...
A Dictionary of English Synonymes and Synonymous or Parallel Expressions Designed as a Practical Guide to Aptness and Variety of Phraseology (1881)
by Richard Soule
Airtight. Hermetical, a. Airtight. Hermit, n. Anchorite, anchoret, recluse, solitary, solitaire, EREMITE . Hernia, n. Rupture.
by Scott Cunningham
Pound or mash them together while visualizing until well- mixed, then place in an airtight container to store. An alternative method is to melt the base over low heat. Add the herbs and steep for about nine minutes or until the herb is "fried.
by Albert L. Clough
and its free end is provided with an internal thread to receive a pump connection and an external thread upon which an airtight cap is normally screwed. The stem is of such length that, when the inner ...
by Martin H. Manser, Turton, Nigel D. Turton
n 1 an airtight compartment that allows movement between two areas of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airtight
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Airtight
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Airtight
Video shows what airtight means. Being impermeable to air or other gases.. Having no weak points or flaws.. Highly reserved in some matter, particularly ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Airtight!
Quotes about Airtight
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'airtight"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1I1R1T1I1G2H4T1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airtight to see it in context!