On this page:
- Aixa: Aïcha al-Horra, generally known under her Spanish name Aixa, was the spouse of Muhammed XI and of Abu l-Hasan Ali, and the mother of Muhammad XII. Aixa was also known by the Muslims as Fatima la Horra, due to the fact that she was one of the living descendents of the Prophet Muhammed. She was politically active and excerted influence upon the policy of state during the last years of the Emirate of Granada. Aixa is one of the best known women of the history of the Emirate of Granada.
- parent of Muhammad XII of Granada
- Aixa a.k.a. Aixa Maldonado is an actor.
- read more about Aixa Maldonado (actress)
Aixa is a fictional character from the 1965 film L'uomo di Toledo.
"Aixa" is a musical album of Medina Azahara.
- released on (12 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aixa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
(Based on Mayne's Lexicon) by New Sydenham Society, Henry Power, Leonard William Sedgwick
(Aixa; #8pa, a base. F. decaedrique.) Having ten sides. . Decalcification. (L. de, neg.
by Emmanuel S. Nelson
344 Ardın, Aixa, 381–82 Arenas, Renaldo, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aixa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aixa
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1I1X8A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of AIXA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of Aixa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aixa to see it in context!