On this page:
"Akale" is a 2004 Malayalam film by Shyamaprasad, inspired by the American classic play The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams. The movie stars Prithviraj Sukumaran, Sheela, Geetu Mohandas and Tom George Kolath in lead roles.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Tom George
- art direction by Raja Unnithan & Raj Unnithan
- written by Shyamaprasad & Tennessee Williams
- cinematography by S. Kumar & Jithu Palghat
- edited by Vinod Sukumaran
- music by M. Jayachandran
- costume design by Kukku Parameshwaram
- genres: Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress, received by Sheela
- National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Malayalam, received by Shyamaprasad & Tom George
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Film, received by Tom George & Shyamaprasad
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress, received by Geetu Mohandas
- Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress, received by Sheela
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Cinematography, received by S. Kumar
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Director, received by Shyamaprasad
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Art Director, received by Raj Unnithan
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam, received by Geetu Mohandas
"Akale" is the soundtrack album of the 2004 film.
AKALE is an Aviation waypoint.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akale
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Suryakanthi; Acharam Ammini OsaramOmana*; Adyapadam*; Akale Akasam; Akshaya Pathram; Ammayi Amma; Anjali; Aparajitha; Bharya Vijayam; Chakravarthini; Chaturvedam;Gandharvam; Guruvayoor Kesavan; IthaIvideVare; ...
A Dictionary of Archaic and Provincial Words, Obsolete Phrases, Proverbs, and Ancient Customs, from the Fourteenth Century (1872)
by James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps
Middle English Dictionary (1994)
by Robert E. Lewis, Marilyn S. Miller, Mary Jane Williams
3014: pi sely sowle schal ben akale. c!460 Tree & Fruits ...
by David H. Shinn, Thomas P. Ofcansky
Ato Akale Work Habte Wolde ( minister), Tesfaye Gebre-Egzy (minister), Ato Mulatu Debebe (minister), Ato Abebe Retta ...
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
anakista haiyánikale jaon, akale prastáb bi prarthansi k. asangata binati k-dākhil k. ghusaná, ghus parná, a pagná , ...
Urania: or, a compleat view of the Heavens; containing the Ancient and modern Astronomy in form of a Dictionary, etc (1754)
by John Hill
AKALE, or al die/e. One of the names by which the astronomical writers call the constellation Aquila. The word properly signifies a tormentor. AKATRAB. A name by which some have called the constellation Libra: 'Tis its Hebrew name. AKRAB ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Akale
Lekhwiya's Ivorian professional Akale Kanga prepares to kick the ball during their Qatar Stars League match.
Pic by AK Bijuraj...
Photo credit: Doha Stadium Plus
Scrabble value of A1K5A1L1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKALE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Akale!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akale to find many related words and phrases!