On this page:
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos Kovács, born in Budapest, 6 April 1968, is a Hungarian pop-rock singer-songwriter. He is known for his solo career writing and performing serious, poetic pop songs, as well as a member of the now defunct group Bonanza Banzai. Kovács uses his given name, Ákos, in his career. His name is written Akosh, to reflect the Hungarian pronunciation, when his music is distributed to English-speaking countries. His songs are on the top lists of Hungarian music.
- read more about Ákos Kovács
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos from the kindred Ákos, better known as Magister Ákos was a Hungarian cleric and chronicler in the 13th century.
- also known as Magister Ákos, Ákos from the kindred Ákos
- nationality: Kingdom of Hungary
- profession: Clergy, historian
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos is a fictional character from the 1980 film The Heiresses.
- read more about Ákos
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos is a fictional character from the 2002 film A Kind of America.
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos is a fictional character from the 2003 film The Colour of Happiness.
- Akos a.k.a. Ákos is a fictional character from the 2002 film Pleasant Days.
Akos is a musical artist, record producer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by King Sulleyman D. Bachiesichang
a blue marvelous or a blue small marvelous or a marvelous blue 8 Akos bought a blue marvelous radio. 8 Akos bought a ...
by Gilbertus Happart
akos, nom. Ma-akos, an extortioner. | Makorilas, mi, ma, akorilasa, neutr. the same as meroobroob. , - Maksas, minakas, mamakas, aksassa, aksassan, &c. to desire. Paksas, aksas, desire. Ma-aksas, one who desires. Makossom ...
Encyclopedia of Adolescence (2011)
by Roger J.R. Levesque
Over the past decade, an increase in research targeting this population has identified play therapy interventions responsive to this age group's unique cognitive and emotional maturity (Akos and Martin 2003; Bratton et al. 2009; Flahive and ...
by Stuart Brown, Diane Collinson, Robert Wilkinson, Wellcome Advanced Fellow in Clinical Science Imperial College London Member Institute of Infectious Diseases and Molecular Medicine Robert Wilkinson
Ein System der Metaphysik (Akos von Pauler), Budapest: Druck von Jovo Nyomdaszovetkezet'. 'Magyar filozofiai tarsasag (1936) Gedenkschrift für Akos von Pauler, Berlin and Leipzig; Walter de ...
Etymological and Pronouncing Dictionary of the English Language, Including a Very Copious Selection of Scientific Terms ... The Pronunciation Carefully Revised by P.H. Phelp (1890)
by James Stormonth
akos), also al, ...
Including a Very Copious Selection of Scientific Terms for Use in Schools and Colleges and as a Book of General Reference by James Stormonth
akos), also s.l, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Akos
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1K5O1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine