On this page:
Alô a.k.a. Tide is the brand-name of a laundry detergent manufactured by Procter & Gamble, first introduced in 1946.
- also known as Alo, Ace
- official website: www.tide.com
Who is alo?
Alô a.k.a. Alistair Brownlee: Alistair Edward Brownlee, MBE is a British triathlete, and the current Olympic, European and Commonwealth champion in his sport, having won the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics and the 2014 Commonwealth Games. He is a two-time Triathlon World Champion, winning in 2009 and again in 2011, a 3 time World Team Champion and a 3 time European Champion. His brother, Jonathan Brownlee, is also a triathlon champion, placing third in the 2012 Olympics, winning the 2012 World Championship and the last World Sprint Triathlon Championship, in addition to accompanying his brother in their World and Commonwealth mixed team relay victories.
- also known as Alistair Edward Brownlee, Al, Alo, Ali
- born on (26 years ago) in Dewsbury
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Triathlete
- some of the medals:
- 2014 Commonwealth Games
- The London 2012 Summer Olympics
- Gold medal for United Kingdom in Triathlon at the 2012 Summer Olympics - Men's Triathlon
Alô a.k.a. Animal Liberation Orchestra is a musical group.
- also known as Animal Liberation Orchestra (ALO), ALO
- genres: Rock music, Jam band
- albums: "Fly Between Falls", "Roses & Clover", "Man of the World", "Time Expander", "Sounds Like This", "One Size Fits All"
- official website: www.alomusic.com
"Alô" a.k.a. "Alo" is a 2003 Bengali film directed by Tarun Majumder and starring Rituparna Sengupta. The story is based on a short story by Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay. It was shown in Bengal cinemas for eight months and broke several box office records.
- country: India
- language: Bengali Language
- director: Tarun Majumdar
- producer: Nitu S.S.
- art direction by Suresh Chandra Chandra & Joy Chandra Chandra
- written by Tarun Majumdar & Rabindranath Tagore
- based on a story by Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhyay
- cinematography by Sakti Bandopadhaya
- edited by Shakti Roy
- music by Arundhati Hom Choudhury
- genres: Family, Bengali Cinema, World cinema
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Alô" is a musical album of Chitãozinho & Xororó.
- also known as Alo
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Alô" a.k.a. "Alo" is a musical album of Warfaze.
- Alô a.k.a. Alo is one of three official chiefdoms of the French territory of Wallis and Futuna in Oceania in the South Pacific Ocean.
- Alô a.k.a. Waterloo Regional Airport, also known as Livingston Betsworth Field, is a city-owned public-use airport located four miles northwest of the central business district of Waterloo, a city in Black Hawk County, Iowa, United States. It is mostly used for general aviation and is also served by one commercial airline.
- Alô a.k.a. Alo! is a daily tabloid newspaper published in Belgrade, Serbia.
- official website: www.alo.rs
- Alô a.k.a. Aluminium(II) oxide: Aluminium oxide or aluminium monoxide is a compound of aluminium and oxygen with the chemical formula AlO.
- also known as Aluminium monoxide
- Alô a.k.a. Alo is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Alo
- Alô a.k.a. Larike-Wakasihu Language: Wakasihu, or Larike-Wakasihu after the two still-vigorous dialects, is an Austronesian language of Ambon Island in the Maluku Islands.
- also known as Wakasihu language
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for alo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of alo to learn how to say it correctly!