On this page:
- Alain Simard produces concerts, shows, and manages urban festivals. He conceived and founded the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal, the FrancoFolies de Montréal and MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, and is also the President-CEO of L'Équipe Spectra.
- Alain Simard is a film and TV producer.
- profession: Film producer, television producer
- films produced:
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performing Arts Program or Series or Arts Documentary Program or Series - "Amelia", with Pierre Touchette, Luc Châtelain, Daniel Langlois & Bob Krupinski
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performing Arts Program or Series or Arts Documentary Program or Series - "The Planets", with Luc Châtelain & Pierre Touchette
"Alain Simard" is a musical album of Alain Simard.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alain Simard
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAIN SIMARD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alain Simard!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alain Simard to see it in context!