On this page:
Who is Alan Blumlein?
Alan Blumlein: Alan Dower Blumlein was an English electronics engineer, notable for his many inventions in telecommunications, sound recording, stereo, television and radar. He received 128 patents and was considered as one of the most significant engineers and inventors of his time.
- also known as Alan Dower Blumlein
- born on (112 years ago) in Hampstead
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Imperial College London
- profession: Engineer, electrical engineer, inventor
- died on (73 years ago) in London of aviation accident or incident
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Blumlein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Blumlein for some fun with words!