On this page:
Who is Alan Clare?
Alan Clare A self-taught pianist, he became a professional musician at the age of 15 and during the next few years became a familiar figure on the London jazz scene. He played with Carlo Krahmer, Sid Phillips and others in the early 1940s before military service intervened. Wounded soon after D-Day, he returned to civilian life, playing in the comedy band led by Sid Milward and also began a long sporadic association with Stephane Grappelli.
- also known as Alan Jaycock; Clare, Alan
- born on (94 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Jazz pianist, actor, film score composer
- member of musical group The Dakotas
- died on (22 years ago)
- filmography: "Rising Damp: The Movie"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Clare
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN CLARE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Clare!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Clare for some fun with words!