On this page:
- Alan Colquhoun was a British born architect, historian, critic and teacher.
- Alan Colquhoun is a 1996 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities.
- born on (93 years ago) in Esher
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Associate degree at Architectural Association School of Architecture, graduated in
- died on in London of natural causes
- written works: "Collected Essays in Architectural Criticism", "Essays in Architectural Criticism", "Colquhoun, Miller & Partners", "Modernity and the classical tradition", "Modernismi, historismi"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Architecture, Planning, & Design)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Colquhoun
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stephen Sennott
Architect and historian, England Determined to sustain the humane possibilities of architecture in a world without the master narratives of cultural authority and universal history, Alan Colquhoun has made rigorous contributions to the discipline ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Colquhoun
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Colquhoun for some fun with words!