On this page:
- Alan Colquhoun was a British born architect, historian, critic and teacher.
- Alan Colquhoun is a 1996 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities.
- born on (93 years ago) in Esher
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Associate degree at Architectural Association School of Architecture, graduated in
- died on in London of natural causes
- written works: "Collected Essays in Architectural Criticism", "Essays in Architectural Criticism", "Colquhoun, Miller & Partners", "Modernity and the classical tradition", "Modernismi, historismi"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Architecture, Planning, & Design)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Colquhoun
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
Zola Helen Ross ILES, FRANCIS Anthony Berkeley Cox AN ILLUSED CANDIDATE John Caley IMBER, HUGH Alan Colquhoun Duff IMMERITO Moses Browne AN IMPARTIAL HAND Thomas Allen James Anderson William Ashdowne Thomas Cox Thomas Foxcroft Francis Hare Andrew Henderson John Hildrop John Hill Samuel Johnson Isaac Kimber Peter King Charles Leslie John Mitchell James Murray Richard Rawlinson John Towne Aaron Tozer Josiah Tucker Daniel Turner AN ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Colquhoun
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Colquhoun for some fun with words!