On this page:
- Alan Paul is a Grammy Award- winning singer and composer, best known as one of the founding members of the current incarnation of the vocal group The Manhattan Transfer.
- Alan Paul: Alan Robert Paul is an American journalist, author, musician, and blogger.
- Alan Paul is a theater director.
- profession: Theatre director
- nominated to Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Director, Resident Musical - "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Director, Resident Musical - "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Paul Anderson.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Paul
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Under the Stars (1996)
Essays on Labor Relations in Arts and Entertainment by Lois S. Gray
Alan Paul is a doctoral candidate, Department of Geography, UCLA. Ronald L. Seeber is Associate Dean and Associate Professor, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University. Technological change has created a dazzling ...
by David H. Guston
Georgia Institute of Technology Rosales, Janna University of Toronto Rubel, Alan Paul Johns Hopkins University Sandler, Ronald Northeastern University Scheufele, Dietram A. University of Wisconsin, Madison Schlachetzki, Sarah ...
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
Alan Paul Kahn and Jack May, The Tracks of New York, vols. 2, 3 (New York: Electric Railroaders' Association, ...
by Mark A. Robinson
Warren Casey Director: Tom Moore Choreographer: Patricia Birch Cast: Carole Demas, Barry Bostwick, Adrienne Barbeau, Timothy Meyers, Alan Paul, Walter Bobbie Songs: “Alma Mater,” “Summer Nights,” “Those Magic Changes,” “Freddy, ...
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
Alan Paul (b. Newark, NJ, 11/23/ 49); ...
by Vincent Terrace
(Tim Hauser, LaurelMasse, Alan Paul andJanis Seigel). Regulars: Archie Hahn , Fayette Hauser, Laraine Newman, Leland Palmer. Orchestra Ira Newborn. 5748 Manhunt. (Series; Crime Drama; Syn.; 1959). Howard Finucane is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Paul
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN PAUL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Paul!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Paul to find many related words and phrases!